Cowardly, Incompetent Racist Asshole Trump Announces He Is No Longer Responsible For The Economy
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2020-06-19 21:12:54 UTC
Bullshit. This whole Trump Depression thing is on Obama and nobody else.
How could Trump be responsible since he sits around masturbating to kiddy
porn and tweeting all the time?

Here in the south we used to keep niggers like Obama in cages and rape their
women but stupid leftist civil rights types won't allow that no more.

Trump blames Obama for almost everything, when he isn't blaming Hillary and
that's the way to be a leader.

Everytime I jerk off I dream that I'm giving it to Trump up the ass. I am
so in love with that man.
%
it's not a dream
Ubiquitous
2020-06-20 02:45:52 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
Bullshit. This whole Trump Depression thing is on Obama and nobody else.
How could Trump be responsible since he sits around masturbating to kiddy
porn and tweeting all the time?
Here in the south we used to keep niggers like Obama in cages and rape their
women but stupid leftist civil rights types won't allow that no more.
Trump blames Obama for almost everything, when he isn't blaming Hillary and
that's the way to be a leader.
Everytime I jerk off I dream that I'm giving it to Trump up the ass. I am
so in love with that man.
I see someone is still obsessed with me.
Do work on not being such a sore loser, mkay?

--
Democrats and the liberal media hate President Trump more than they
love this country.
me
2020-06-20 13:54:24 UTC
Unfortunately, incompetent people like you are allowed to vote. That explains a lot.