Tennis Player Serena Williams is Hopping Mad !
2018-09-12 11:34:18 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !

https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1

Josh Rosenbluth
2018-09-12 14:57:39 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist. But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Gary
2018-09-12 16:36:31 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist. But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Do you mean because of the blond looking hair ? I had not even thought of that until
you mentioned it :-) I suppose you are right.

I like the one of Serena. That's exactly the way a person who throws a tantrum should
be characterized. And ..... she did throw a tantrum.
Josh Rosenbluth
2018-09-12 17:56:02 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist. But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Do you mean because of the blond looking hair ? I had not even thought of that until
you mentioned it :-) I suppose you are right.
That, and the fact she is not white.
JackPineSavage
2018-09-12 18:08:52 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:57:39 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
How dare a white male judge punish her !   Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist.  But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Do you mean because of the blond looking hair ?    I had not even
thought of that until
you mentioned it :-)   I suppose you are right.
That, and the fact she is not white.
But she does have blonde hair:

Josh Rosenbluth
2018-09-12 18:20:27 UTC
http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/69/a6/serena-williams-naomi-osaka-090818-getty-ftr_15lzc5dp7xfzi13fm4tpfss399.jpg?t=-1157526739&w=960&quality=70
She didn't this week.
JackPineSavage
That picture is from this week.
Josh Rosenbluth
2018-09-12 19:59:22 UTC
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by JackPineSavage
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:57:39 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
How dare a white male judge punish her !   Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist.  But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Do you mean because of the blond looking hair ?    I had not even
thought of that until
you mentioned it :-)   I suppose you are right.
That, and the fact she is not white.
http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/69/a6/serena-williams-naomi-osaka-090818-getty-ftr_15lzc5dp7xfzi13fm4tpfss399.jpg?t=-1157526739&w=960&quality=70
She didn't this week.
That picture is from this week.
Fair enough. But a small tuft of blond hair is not what is depicted in
the cartoon. And the character is clearly white.
JackPineSavage
See an optometrist soon.
Gary
2018-09-13 11:35:55 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist. But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Do you mean because of the blond looking hair ? I had not even thought of that until
you mentioned it :-) I suppose you are right.
That, and the fact she is not white.
According to Wiki, Osaka was born to a Japanese mother and a Haitian father. So that
means she is a little bit of everything -- except white :-) (Asian, African and maybe
Indian)

islander
2018-09-12 16:38:36 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her !   Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist.  But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Wasn't the issue more about Ramos (the chair umpire) being sexist?
Seems like male players have gotten away with a lot of temper tantrums.
Are women judged to a different standard?

Too bad the whole thing ruined the victory by Osaka.
Josh Rosenbluth
2018-09-12 17:56:06 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her !   Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
It's arguable whether the caricature of Williams is racist.  But, I
don't see any getting around the argument that the caricature of Osaka
is racist.
Wasn't the issue more about Ramos (the chair umpire) being sexist? Seems
like male players have gotten away with a lot of temper tantrums. Are
women judged to a different standard?
Sexism was Ramos' issue. Racism is the cartoonist's issue.
Too bad the whole thing ruined the victory by Osaka.
GLOBALIST
2018-09-12 15:26:35 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
I would pin point this to society thinking showing ANGER
is wrong, not only for men but especially if I women
is pissed.

Ladies are not suppose to show anger . It is unlady like.
I saw the judge as being very weasel like I wish she
would have broken her racket over his head.
Her point in referring to it as sexism was (as others have said) men
could be looked over for a lot of errors
Others ,who know that judge, say he is a jerk.
This is not his first run in with players. If her
anger points to nothing else but his shitting calls, it
might have been worth to call him out.
Josh Rosenbluth
That may qualify as the most unexpected post of the year.
Gary
2018-09-12 16:38:55 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
https://twitter.com/theheraldsun/status/1039287594012626944/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmxKjv4WwAAZT47.jpg
I would pin point this to society thinking showing ANGER
is wrong, not only for men but especially if I women
is pissed.
Ladies are not suppose to show anger . It is unlady like.
Serena was not acting like a "lady". She was acting like a ghetto dweller.
I think she should follow rules, just like everybody else does.
islander
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/tennis/tennis-bad-behavior-penalties-intl/index.html
Gary
2018-09-12 18:05:34 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
I saw the judge as being very weasel like I wish she
would have broken her racket over his head.
I think she should follow rules, just like everybody else does.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/10/tennis/tennis-bad-behavior-penalties-intl/index.html
Interesting. I was surprised at so many boorish players. Maybe I should not be. I
use to love to play tennis when I was young. But I've never liked to watch other
people play. Watching --- is total boredom. It has always puzzled me that people
would not only sit and watch it -- but sometimes actually pay to see it.
Weatherman
2018-09-12 16:45:08 UTC
Ladies are not suppose to show anger . It is unlady like.
No wonder no woman would have you and you will die alone.
Josh Rosenbluth
2018-09-12 17:55:57 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by GLOBALIST
Ladies are not suppose to show anger . It is unlady like.
No wonder no woman would have you and you will die alone.
Don't you love it when one troll doesn't even realize another troll
agrees with him?
Terry Chess
2018-09-13 02:30:30 UTC
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
That's why Trump doesn't allow black people into the Oval Office.

The last time he let Ben Carson, Connie Rice, Walter Williams, Allen West and
Thomas Sowell in there, they were making monkey screams and swinging from the
chandeliers. Trump says he only has Ben Carson on the payroll because he
needed a token black. Gary's a nigger, he understands his place in the
pecking order and bows to the white man on every occasion.

I'm glad that the Trump administration buried that scientific study proving
that white rightists in the USA are mentally to the black man, the Chinese
man and the Jew. If that got out, Trump's people would really turn on him.
Checkmate
2018-09-13 06:06:20 UTC
Post by Terry Chess
Post by Gary
How dare a white male judge punish her ! Racism !
That's why Trump doesn't allow black people into the Oval Office.
The last time he let Ben Carson, Connie Rice, Walter Williams, Allen West and
Thomas Sowell in there, they were making monkey screams and swinging from the
chandeliers. Trump says he only has Ben Carson on the payroll because he
needed a token black. Gary's a nigger, he understands his place in the
pecking order and bows to the white man on every occasion.
I'm glad that the Trump administration buried that scientific study proving
that white rightists in the USA are mentally to the black man, the Chinese
man and the Jew. If that got out, Trump's people would really turn on him.
Your post makes no sense.
It makes a little more sense if you notice this asshat is trolling nine
groups, but setting a silent follow-up to alt.checkmate only.

soc.retirement, alt.checkmate, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, talk.politics.misc,
talk.politics.guns, alt.survival, misc.survivalism, alt.global-warming,
uk.politics.misc

(original groups restored, AC snecked)
--
Checkmate ®