Biden, while congratulating Class of 2021, calls systemic racism one of ‘the great crises of our time’
2021-06-05 23:41:06 UTC
By Adam Shaw
Published 2 hours ago

President Biden in a video released told the class of 2021 they are
graduating at an "inflection point" in history and described systemic
racism as one of "the great crises of our time."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-systemic-racism-great-crises-time-address-class-of-2021

Why do the democrats keep pushing this lie? Because one person said it?
El Castor
2021-06-06 00:13:51 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Adam Shaw
Published 2 hours ago
President Biden in a video released told the class of 2021 they are
graduating at an "inflection point" in history and described systemic
racism as one of "the great crises of our time."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-systemic-racism-great-crises-time-address-class-of-2021
Why do the democrats keep pushing this lie? Because one person said it?
Critical Race Theory is just another tool in the construction of a
Marxist state.
Johnny
2021-06-06 13:12:57 UTC
On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 17:13:51 -0700
Post by El Castor
Post by Johnny
By Adam Shaw
Published 2 hours ago
President Biden in a video released told the class of 2021 they are
graduating at an "inflection point" in history and described systemic
racism as one of "the great crises of our time."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-systemic-racism-great-crises-time-address-class-of-2021
Why do the democrats keep pushing this lie? Because one person said it?
Critical Race Theory is just another tool in the construction of a
Marxist state.
I just can't believe a president of the United States would even use
the term systemic racism, when there is no proof it exists.

He also calls it the greatest crisis of our time, when he knows he
created the greatest crisis of our time by reinstating the catch and
release policy at the border.
El Castor
2021-06-06 17:49:38 UTC
Post by El Castor
Post by Johnny
By Adam Shaw
Published 2 hours ago
President Biden in a video released told the class of 2021 they are
graduating at an "inflection point" in history and described systemic
racism as one of "the great crises of our time."
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-systemic-racism-great-crises-time-address-class-of-2021
Why do the democrats keep pushing this lie? Because one person said it?
Critical Race Theory is just another tool in the construction of a
Marxist state.
I just can't believe a president of the United States would even use
the term systemic racism, when there is no proof it exists.
He also calls it the greatest crisis of our time, when he knows he
created the greatest crisis of our time by reinstating the catch and
release policy at the border.
Not a crisis from his perspective. Millions of legal and illegal
aliens are building a US Left that will insure Democrat dominance in
the years to come. The US is changing and the world's greatest
experiment in democracy is rapidly fading. Nothing that you and I can
do about it. Welcome to the future.