"Why Internal Combustion Engines Are Here to Stay"
Add Reply
Scout
2020-12-07 18:23:09 UTC
https://www.realclearenergy.org/2020/11/30/why_internal_combustion_engine
s_are_here_to_stay_651292.html
Coal fired cars are the future according to President Trump because
electricity is for greenies and oil comes from Muslim sand niggers who are
his friends and funds rightwing religious terrorism against Americans.
Yak
2020-12-07 18:25:06 UTC
I remember reading articles about how
horsepower served mankind well for thousands
of years and gasoline motors were just a
passing novelty.
Suppose we are able to embed charge plates in the roadways so
that electric cars can drive unlimitted distances nonstop.
How can that ever be possible if it isn't already in the Bible.

The Framers never had them either so anyone for them is a trump hating
traitor.
Scout
Yak

traitor.