A Message From Ronald Reagan
Add Reply
John Q. Public
2016-02-19 17:51:18 UTC
Hello, America. I'm Ronald Reagan, a Republican Tea Party legend. I was
caught supplying weapons to murderous regimes - twice. I caved in to the
demands of terrorists - twice. I provided the funding to create the
terrorists organization that would later become know as Al Qaeda. I
supported the racist apartheid in South Africa. 138 members of my
administration were investigated, indicted, or convicted of crimes. I
tripled the national debt in only 8 years. I robbed the Social Security
trust fund to pay for budget shortfalls. Thank you for voting Republican.
John Q. Public
Werner
2016-02-19 18:23:28 UTC
Post by John Q. Public
Hello, America. I'm Ronald Reagan, a Republican Tea Party legend. I was
caught supplying weapons to murderous regimes - twice. I caved in to the
demands of terrorists - twice. I provided the funding to create the
terrorists organization that would later become know as Al Qaeda. I
supported the racist apartheid in South Africa. 138 members of my
administration were investigated, indicted, or convicted of crimes. I
tripled the national debt in only 8 years. I robbed the Social Security
trust fund to pay for budget shortfalls. Thank you for voting Republican.
--
John Q. Public
You are a sad case. But there are millions like you.

In the US the House writes tax and spend laws. The House has been controlled by Democrats for most of the past 100 years including the Reagan years but not the Clinton or second Obama years. If you have a tax and or spend problem try to remember this.

Our Social Security
Franklin Delano. Roosevelt (Terms of Office March 4, 1933, to April 12, 1945), a Democrat, introduced the Social Security (FICA) Program.  He Promised:

1.)     That participation in the Program would be Completely voluntary,
2.)     That the participants would only have to pay 1% of the first   $1,400 of their annual Incomes into the Program,
3.)     That the money the participants elected to put Into the Program would be deductible from Their income for tax purposes each year,
4.)     That the money the participants put into the Independent 'Trust Fund' rather than into the General operating fund, and therefore, would Only be used to fund the Social Security Retirement Program, and no other Government program, and
5.)     That the annuity payments to the retirees would never be taxed as income.
Since many of us have paid into FICA for years and are now receiving a Social Security check every month -- and then finding that we are getting taxed on 85% of the money we paid to the Federal government to 'Put Away' -- you may be interested in the following:

Question:   Which Political Party took Social Security from the Independent 'Trust Fund' and put it into the General Fund so that Congress could spend it?

Answer:   It was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democrat, Term of Office:  November 22,1963 to January 20, 1969) and the democratically Controlled House and Senate.

Question:   Which Political Party eliminated the income tax Deduction for Social Security
(FICA) withholding?
Albert Arnold Gore, Jr.
(Al Gore)
45th. Vice President

Democrat Term of Office: January 20, 1993 to January 20, 2001
Answer:   The Democratic Party.

Question:     Which Political Party started taxing Social Security annuities?
Answer:     The Democratic Party, with Albert Arnold Gore, Jr. (Al Gore)  [Vice President Term of Office:   January 10, 1993 to January 20, 2001] casting the 'tie-breaking'  deciding vote as President of the Senate, while he was Vice President of the US ...

Question:   Which Political Party decided to start giving Annuity payments to immigrants?

AND MY FAVORITE:

ANSWER:  That's right!  JAMES EARL CARTER, JR.  (JIMMY CARTER)  (DEMOCRAT, TERM OF OFFICE:   JANUARY 20, 1977 TO JANUARY 20, 1981 AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.
IMMIGRANTS MOVED INTO THIS COUNTRY, AND AT AGE 65, BEGAN TO RECEIVE SOCIAL SECURITY PAYMENTS:   THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY GAVE THESE PAYMENTS TO THEM, EVEN THOUGH THEY NEVER PAI D A DIME INTO IT!

"Damn", have you ever seen a Jack-ass eating briers…!

Then, after violating the original contract (FICA), the Democrats turn around and tell you that the Republicans want to take your Social Security away!

And the worst part about it is uninformed citizens believe it!

If enough people receive this, maybe a seed of Awareness will be planted and maybe changes WILL evolve! ..   Maybe not, some Democrats are awfully sure of what isn't so.  But it's worth a try.  How many people can YOU send this to?
Actions speak louder than bumper stickers.
AND CONGRESS GIVES THEMSELVES 100% RETIREMENT FOR ONLY SERVING ONE TERM!!!

 http://www.rubysemporium.org/social_security.html

John Q. Public
2016-02-19 18:49:49 UTC
Post by Werner
Post by John Q. Public
Hello, America. I'm Ronald Reagan, a Republican Tea Party legend. I was
caught supplying weapons to murderous regimes - twice. I caved in to the
demands of terrorists - twice. I provided the funding to create the
terrorists organization that would later become know as Al Qaeda. I
supported the racist apartheid in South Africa. 138 members of my
administration were investigated, indicted, or convicted of crimes. I
tripled the national debt in only 8 years. I robbed the Social Security
trust fund to pay for budget shortfalls. Thank you for voting Republican.
--
John Q. Public
You are a sad case. But there are millions like you.
Another Village Idiot imitation of the look there, not here and the
usual half truths that have nothing to do with the post.
John Q. Public
Chet
2021-09-01 13:54:28 UTC
Post by John Q. Public
Post by Werner
Post by John Q. Public
[...]
To Me: You always copy and believe the first Google response as fact? Your the sad one, learn to do some research of your own