Princess Meghan Avoided Trump in 2006
2018-10-09 15:00:26 UTC
I was watching a re-run of the game show "Deal or No Deal"
this morning.

It was from about the year 2006 -- and Donald Trump made a
guest appearance to give a contestant some advice. Later I
checked it out on the internet at this address.

Donald Trump Appears on Deal Or No Deal

While checking that -- I ran into another url that said the
former model on "Deal or No Deal" -- Meghan Markle -- had
avoided Trump when he was on that program.

"..Report: Meghan Markle avoided Donald Trump on deal or no
deal.."

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/2018/04/09/report-meghan-markle-avoided-donald-trump-deal-no-deal/33676923/

https://tinyurl.com/ycjy8mgd

Most interesting. Especially since Meghan Markle recently
married Prince Harry of the English Royal Family -- who is
fifth in line to the English throne :-)
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 15:06:05 UTC
http://youtu.be/619gxGiw6ac
While checking that -- I ran into another url that said the
former model on "Deal or No Deal" -- Meghan Markle -- had
avoided Trump when he was on that program.
"..Report: Meghan Markle avoided Donald Trump on deal or no
deal.."
https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/politics/2018/04/09/report-meghan-markle-avoided-donald-trump-deal-no-deal/33676923/
https://tinyurl.com/ycjy8mgd
Most interesting. Especially since Meghan Markle recently
married Prince Harry of the English Royal Family -- who is
fifth in line to the English throne :-)
She has not seen or talked to her own father
since her 2nd marriage and I consider her
a scumbag. Her own sister said: "This is her
best performance yet."
Weatherman
What a surprise. The irony is you're the macho scum bag.
Gary
2018-10-09 15:43:33 UTC
On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 08:06:05 -0700 (PDT), CLOISTER
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Gary
[...]
I can understand her not seeing him. After all -- he is
what we use to describe as "white-trash". I have mixed
feelings about Meghan. On the one hand -- she has married
into the royal family. They use to rule the American
colonies when my ancestors first came here. On the other
-- her mother could very well be the great-grand daughter of
a slave my Great-grandfather once owned. Nobody
expected her children to marry royalty.