In 2018, Diplomats Warned of Risky Coronavirus Experiments in a Wuhan Lab. Trump Didn't Listen.
Add Reply
#BeamMeUpScotty
2021-03-13 06:09:42 UTC
So Trump appointed national security people who would keep this intel
from him?
Is that what you're saying, you brain-damaged fucking retard? I guess
he
DIDN'T hire "only the best people" after all, did he?
Putin was too busy sucking my penis to care about what Trump was doing.

You Russians are such weak, stupid slavics. No wonder the average wage in
Russia is $5000 a year. Trump's fat face makes a great toilet seat for
Vladimir.
#BeamMeUpScotty