Amazon Web drops Parler over posts ‘inciting violence’ after Capitol riot
2021-01-10 14:07:10 UTC
Published 19 hours ago
By James Leggate

Amazon has reportedly also suspended Parler from its Amazon Web
Services (AWS) unit in a move that takes the site offline, unless it
finds another hosting service.

Amazon says the move was made for violating AWS's terms of services by
failing to effectively deal with a steady increase in violent content,
according to an email by an AWS Trust and Safety team to Parler, seen
by Reuters.

AWS plans to suspend Parler's account effective Sunday, at 11:59 p.m.
PST, according to the email.

An Amazon spokesperson confirmed the letter was authentic.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/after-capitol-riot-amazon-employees-demand-aws-stop-hosting-parler-for-posts-inciting-violence

Amazon just shutdown Parler. What if all the Internet service
providers are liberals and won't accept Parler as a customer?

See how section 230 can be used as a weapon to silence conservatives?

The only solution I can see is for Parler to become and ISP itself.
Maybe Trump could do that, but I don't think Parler can.
El Castor
I just visited Parler's web site. Seems to be working just fine.
Johnny
2021-01-10 21:06:29 UTC
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:00:44 -0800
Post by El Castor
[...]