Time To Ban All Health Insurance And Make You Pay Cash or Credit.
Red States Jones
2021-03-02 02:50:22 UTC
There's no mention of doctors or health insurance in the Bible and they got
along just fine. Jesus just drank all kinds of wine and hung out with other
men.
Ted
2021-03-03 01:16:29 UTC
On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 02:50:22 -0000 (UTC), Red States Jones
Post by Red States Jones
There's no mention of doctors or health
insurance in the Bible and they got
along just fine. Jesus just drank all kinds
of wine and hung out with other
men.
Thank you for pointing that out, as more
people need to hear it. You'd probably find
our church interesting, as we share your
opinion and are always eager to compare
notes with like minded Christians. I want to
suggest, though, that you refrain from
exaggeration, as it's unlikely that Jesus
drank literally "all" kinds of wine, at least not
while he was here on Earth.