Biden Flooding Texas With COVID Infected Illegals Is Working!
Herb Rhorer
2021-08-08 20:28:32 UTC
He's making a fool out of immigrant Rafael "Ted" Cruz.

Ted Cruz mocked for blaming rise in Covid cases in Texas on illegal
immigrants

Data shows Texas lags significantly behind other big states in its own
vaccination rate

Ted Cruz mocked for blaming rise in Covid cases in Texas on illegal
immigrants

Ted Cruz has been mocked for his claim that Covid-19 cases in south Texas
are rising because of migrants crossing the border.

The Republican Senator attacked President Joe Biden and Vice President
Kamala Harris for the administration’s immigration policy on the US-Mexico
border, and blamed those entering the US for spreading the virus.

The Biden administration is reportedly considering an end to the Trump-era
public health rule that allowed officials to turn away migrants at the
border during the pandemic.

“Understand this, if the Biden administration ends Title 42 they will be
releasing illegal immigrants in your community who are Covid positive,” Mr
Cruz claimed at a press conference this week.

“We’re seeing Covid positivity rates rising in South Texas. We’re seeing
Covid positivity rising in Laredo. We’re seeing Covid positivity rising in
San Antonio.”

He added: “Most of these illegal immigrants coming in haven’t been
vaccinated. They’re being put in cages with other people who are Covid-
positive; they’re spreading Covid and then releasing Covid in our
communities. This is lunacy.”

Texas has had more than 3 million Covid cases during the pandemic, and
52,919 deaths.

Public health data shows that Texas is significantly behind other big
states when it comes to vaccinations. Only 42.6 per cent of the population
is fully vaccinated in the Lone Star state, compared to 52 per cent in
California, and 55 per cent in New York.

In March Robert Fenton, acting head of the Federal Emergency Management
Agency (FEMA), told lawmakers that less than 6 per cent of Covid-19 tests
for migrants at the US-Mexico border had come back positive, lower than
the overall positivity rate in the state of Texas.

Conservative political analyst, Bill Kristol, criticized Senator Cruz’s
claims for having no basis in reality.

“By the way, and not taking this totally dishonest and bad-faith comment
by Cruz seriously, here’s an honest question: Do we automatically
vaccinate people we pick up at the border? Or for that matter unvaccinated
people coming into the country in any way? Shouldn’t we?” he tweeted.
Most watched

Mr Cruz was also attacked by Shannon Watts, the founder of the gun action
group Moms Demand Action.

“On August 2, it will be two years since a gunman - motivated by racism -
drove nine hours to El Paso to shoot and kill immigrants. Ted Cruz knows
full well that his dangerous rhetoric puts a target on the back of every
brown person in Texas,” she tweeted.

Mr Cruz was also mocked by Project Lincoln co-founder, Reed Galen.

“It’s not, Ted. It’s because you and all your vaccinated friends are
telling your supporters to catch Covid. To own the libs by dying for your
ambition and cynicism,” he tweeted.

The Independent has reached out to Mr Cruz’s office for comment.
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-08-10 11:43:34 UTC
Post by Herb Rhorer
[...]
YOU COCKSUCKING, CONFUSED GENDER, WHITE MOTHERRFUUUCCCKKKKAAASSSS,

Do you fucking understand BASIC ENGLISH and what YOUR EVIL GOVTs have
been DOING TO YOU for the last 50 years?

CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO PSYCHOPATHS have been SECRETLY CHIPPING your
low IQ pale skinned asses and put you on the "GLOBAL MIND CONTROL GRID"
and REMOTELY OPERATING YOU like fucking MUPPETS.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA and MODUS OPERANDI.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

"MULTIPLY this DECEPTION" by a factor of MILLION and you will know HOW
your EVIL CUNNING GOVT is DECEIVING, BACKSTABBING you and SECRETLY
CHIPPING you with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

Whistleblower Bryan Kofron EXPOSES Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment,
Mind Control Targeted Individual Program

Remote Neural Monitoring - by Former Gangstalker Turned WHISTLEBLOWER
Bryan Kofron
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/132785765345527/

HOW CIA MI6 MI5 PSYCHOPATHS TORTURED SCIENTIST Dr. Katherine Horton for
the last 10 years
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/sBqjArXw_g4/m/fJcPm0MmCgAJ

Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.

CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ

Gang Stalking, Targeted Individuals - Mind Control - Directed Energy
Weapons - Former Gangstalker/Perpetrator turned WHISTLEBLOWER
https://www.facebook.com/100058423131601/videos/143127704311333/

Your POTUSes are completely IMPOTENT CLOWNS.

Cocksucking amrikkkans WORSHIP this CLOWN Eisenhower who as POTUS DIDN'T
DO A SHIT in controlling and destroying the EVIL SHADOW GOVT but begged
the public to do something about the invisible govt just before he
stepped down as potus.

This SHADOW GOVT "MURDERED John F Kennedy" because JFK wasn't playing
ball with them.

Whitefucks don't understand THEIR OWN MENTALITY, COUNTRIES and GOVTs

Email these VIDEOS to ALL your friends, family members, colleagues and
EVERY amrikkkan you know and publish it on EVERY FORUM including REDDIT
and EDUCATE americans.

Why do you think the entire US govt went to INSANE LENGTHS to CONCEAL my
name from the public?

Because I know everything as a TORTURE VICTIM, what former Perpetrator
Bryan Kofron REVEALED to the public and MUCH MUCH MORE.

What if I tell you, that CIA NSA FBI Cointelpro psychopaths could be
watching you RIGHT NOW where ever you are, from Quantum Dimensions
Invisible Cloaked?

Yup, they can SEE YOU but you cannot see them. They got this INVISIBLE
CLOAKING technology either from "Philadelphia Experiment" OR from
Aliens. This is 100% fact.

USA is a MILLION TIMES "WORSE" than Chinese dictatorship or even hitler.

Your govt controls your entire MSM and brainwashes you 24x7 about Evil
Russia, Evil China, Evil Muslims, Evil non-whites, Evil non-christians
to KEEP YOUR MIND DISTRACTED while SECRETLY CHIPPING YOU and
implementing a DYSTOPIAN TYRANNICAL SOCIETY.