Republicans slam Biden move to admit 25,000 migrants from Mexico amid border surge fears
2021-02-13 14:56:38 UTC
By Adam Shaw
Published 38 mins ago

Republicans are criticizing the Biden administration’s move to begin
admitting 25,000 migrants held in Mexico as part of a Trump-era policy
that was a key plank in the former administration’s efforts to end
"catch-and-release."

Cut!

"Those being re-processed south of our border by international
organizations, who will determine their eligibility, will soon be
released into U.S. communities as they get added to the 1,000,000+
immigration court backlog. Adjudication will take years," he said. "As
more migrants catch wind of the reimplementation of
'catch-and-release,' the surge on our border will be unimaginable."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-biden-25000-migrants-mexico-border-surge-fears

One million backlog, and Biden is bringing in more.

I'm glad to see this happening. There will be hundreds of thousands of
homeless people sleeping in the streets. Maybe then the democrats that
are still able to think for themselves, will realize we don't need this.
Peter
2021-02-14 12:23:45 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
Not hardly, once their amnesty is approved, they will take jobs that
folks like you are too weak to do. Stoop work, for example.
El Castor
2021-02-14 17:16:34 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Johnny
[...]
More accurately, they will take jobs that African Americans could do.
It is no accident that the lowest African American unemployment in
recorded history coincided with Trump's crackdown on the border.
Peter
2021-02-15 14:40:47 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by Johnny
[...]
I don't agree. The African Americans are/were not doing stoop work. Why
do you think they are better at doing that than white folks?
El Castor
2021-02-15 18:47:18 UTC
Post by Peter
Post by El Castor
Post by Peter
Post by Johnny
[...]
Wake up. Around here a roof or fence doesn't get repaired or
installed, a meal cooked, a leaf blown, or a road repaired unless it's
done by an Hispanic. My favorite (very large) fence and deck building
company (with a fleet of trucks) is entirely Mexican, started and
owned by a Mexican family. Ten years ago I was in a local hardware
store. There on the counter was a book for sale -- 1,000 Construction
Phrases In Spanish. Nearly half the employees in a local supermarket
are Hispanic. Those are jobs that could be done by our Black citizens.
Why do Hispanics get those jobs? Frankly, because they make better
employees than their Black counterparts -- not because they are
"exploited", but rather because they are generally smart hard workers
-- more conscientious than their Black counterparts. Good for them,
and good for us, but we brought those African Americans here and we
owe them a decent life. Hispanic immigration and our misguided welfare
system has destroyed the Black family -- which has gone from 14%
illegitimacy (single mother) households in 1940 to nearly 75%
fatherless households today.