I'll Bet You Thought Fraud Was Illegal
mg
2018-03-12 11:46:04 UTC
There are some very good old sayings that explain this situation. A
couple of them that come to mind are:

*Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

*Never give a sucker an even break.

-------------

"Fla. Judge Dismisses Fraud Case Against DNC By Sanders Supporters

August 31, 2017, OAN Newsroom

A federal judge in Florida proclaims the Democratic National Committee
can and did rig its own nomination by throwing out a class-action
lawsuit brought by Bernie Sanders supporters.

The plaintiffs say the DNC committed fraud when leaked emails revealed
that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was biased toward Hillary Clinton.

The DNC sought to dismiss the case on July 22nd, claiming it did not
have to be fair in the nominating process and the party has broad
discretion on how it picks its nominee.

On Friday a judge agreed, saying there was no evidence that anyone who
donated to the DNC was promised the committee would be impartial."
http://www.oann.com/fla-judge-dismisses-fraud-case-against-dnc-by-sanders-supporters/

---------------------------------------
If foreign countries didn't tell us the
truth during our elections for free, we
would have to hire someone to do it.
GLOBALIST
2018-03-12 12:37:55 UTC
Post by mg
[...]
That is bizarre as hell
"I never promised you that I might be lying to you"
The King's X huh?
mg
2018-03-12 20:03:25 UTC
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 05:37:55 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by mg
[...]
It is bizarre as hell. Say, for instance, I promise a lady that I'll
marry her if she will go to bed with me. She does, but I don't and
then she takes me to court for lying to her, but shazam the legal
system does its magic and says that I'm innocent because I didn't
promise the lady that I wouldn't lie to her. :-)

me
2018-03-12 14:26:49 UTC
You don’t want to forget:
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/all-animals-are-equal--but-some-animals-are-more-equal-than-others