YES, he really DID say it. Admit it, Trumpers. Your cult leader DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU. Follow Ridin' With Biden to defeat Trump and replace him with a TRUE American patriot!
Add Reply
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
2020-09-07 20:33:56 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/ridinwithbiden2020/photos/a.112171630445846/180634166932925/
Tell it like it is.
2020-09-08 19:28:07 UTC
Post by ***@mindspring.com
https://www.facebook.com/ridinwithbiden2020/photos/a.112171630445846/180634166932925/
If the alternative is a politician in the early stages of dementia and his vice president, I'd have to vote for someone competent.
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
2020-09-10 00:16:22 UTC
You mean like Trump
me
2020-09-10 03:17:46 UTC
Stop the damage! End the duopoly! ‪
http://endit.info/Duopoly.shtml‬

me
2020-09-10 03:16:27 UTC
If anarchy in failed Dem voting cities are a clue maybe Dem voters believe their governments don’t care.

http://www.endit.info/UrbanCommons.shtml

How do you explain it to yourself?