Interesting New Book
2020-10-07 05:20:41 UTC
Publshed barely a week ago and already an Amazon Kindle best seller.

Hollywood Propaganda: How TV, Movies, and Music Shape Our Culture
by Mark Dice
"Films and television shows aren’t just entertainment. They are
powerful vehicles that influence social and political trends,
ultimately shaping the very fabric of our culture. Because of this
potential, there are various agencies which work behind the scenes in
Hollywood to harness these forces for their own aims or those of their
clients."
https://www.amazon.com/Hollywood-Propaganda-Movies-Music-Culture/dp/1943591091
Johnny
2020-10-07 19:25:23 UTC
On Tue, 06 Oct 2020 22:20:41 -0700
Post by El Castor
Publshed barely a week ago and already an Amazon Kindle best seller.
Hollywood Propaganda: How TV, Movies, and Music Shape Our Culture
by Mark Dice
"Films and television shows aren’t just entertainment. They are
powerful vehicles that influence social and political trends,
ultimately shaping the very fabric of our culture. Because of this
potential, there are various agencies which work behind the scenes in
Hollywood to harness these forces for their own aims or those of their
clients."
https://www.amazon.com/Hollywood-Propaganda-Movies-Music-Culture/dp/1943591091
I only watch TV two hours a night, and I see it every night. I either
ignore it or change the channel. The problem is, they are not trying
to influence people like me. Their propaganda is targeted at children.