Psaki: Biden admin has been 'flagging' Facebook posts for moderation
2021-07-15 22:28:41 UTC
By Audrey Conklin
Published 1 hour ago

The Biden administration has been "flagging" content for Facebook to
remove, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.

The Office of the Surgeon General has upped its tracking of
"disinformation" related to the coronavirus pandemic on social media
platforms, the press secretary said during a press briefing.

"We're flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread
disinformation. We're working with doctors and medical experts…who are
popular with their audience with accurate information," she said. "So,
we're helping get trusted content out there."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/biden-flagging-facebook-posts-covid#&_intcmp=hp1bt2,hp1bt

It looks to me like the government is violating the first amendment
rights of American citizens.
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-07-16 06:02:53 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Audrey Conklin
Published 1 hour ago
The Biden administration has been "flagging" content for Facebook to
remove, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday.
The Office of the Surgeon General has upped its tracking of
"disinformation" related to the coronavirus pandemic on social media
platforms, the press secretary said during a press briefing.
"We're flagging problematic posts for Facebook that spread
disinformation. We're working with doctors and medical experts…who are
popular with their audience with accurate information," she said. "So,
we're helping get trusted content out there."
https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/biden-flagging-facebook-posts-covid#&_intcmp=hp1bt2,hp1bt
It looks to me like the government is violating the first amendment
rights of American citizens.
WHAT CONSTITUTION are you whitefucks talking about?

Entire amrikkkan white filth including POTUS n congress "LIVES IN FEAR
of their REAL GOVT" aka Nation State aka
FBI+CIA+NSA+DOE+DHS+DNI+DIA+DARPA+IRS+COPS+DOD etc but yet delude
themselves, lie to themselves and lie to the whole world that amrikkka
is a democracy and free world.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YEARS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed with just a couple of million
dollars budget.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons

ALL of your brains are TEAMING with tens of thousands of these MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS. CIA, NSA, FBI CoinelPRO "DOWNLOADED the ENTIRE
contents of your brain including thoughts and memories into their
Supercomputers long time back.

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ