Hannity warns contents of Hunter Biden laptop will 'shock the soul of this nation'
2021-01-12 13:49:11 UTC
By Yael Halon
Published 9 hours ago

Fox News prime-time host Sean Hannity said Monday that the contents of
Hunter Biden's laptop will "shock the soul of the nation," citing
"numerous credible sources" close to the matter.

The "Hannity" host made the comment during his opening monologue Monday
night. Hannity had blasted Big Tech censorship following the recent
suspension of President Trump's social media accounts. Hannity said the
move didn't surprise him after circulation of the New York Post's
reporting on the damning Hunter Biden emails during the 2020
presidential election campaign were restricted.

"In the weeks leading up to the election, Twitter, Facebook, and a lot
of these companies tried to banish, not let you see what turned out to
be an accurate report from 'The New York Post' about the salacious
materials on Hunter Biden's laptop," he said.

"By the way, Democrats, the media mob, Big Tech, buckle up," the host
warned. "I have numerous, credible sources telling me the contents of
this laptop will be devastating to the Bidens and the Democrats. I've
been told it is beyond that bad."

Hannity said the contents of the younger Biden's laptop, which has been
in the possession of the FBI, will "shock the soul of the nation."

Hunter Biden confirmed late last year that he is under federal
investigation for his "tax affairs" surrounding his overseas business
dealings. The FBI has since been in possession of his laptop, which
allegedly contains emails revealing details of his foreign business
interests, including contacts in Ukraine and China.

"We will see in the months ahead where all these groups stand on issues
like law and order, impeachment," Hannity said, "and who knows, maybe
even the 25th Amendment."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-hunter-biden-laptop-emails-big-tech

If the contents of that laptop prove to be as bad as Hannity says, will
Pelosi start impeachment proceedings against Biden?

If Wray and Barr knew the evidence on that laptop would allow a person
unworthy of the office to become president, weren't they
doing a disservice to this country by concealing it?

Maybe they knew exactly what they were doing by helping Biden get
elected, Then even if Biden was removed from office, Harris would take
over and Trump would be gone.
Alias
2021-01-12 13:59:34 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
What's on that laptop is the same thing as what another of the Fox
"News" assholes found in Capone's safe. Course, you have me kill filed
because you believe in free speech.
Johnny
2021-01-15 22:28:32 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 07:49:11 -0600
Post by Johnny
[...]
It just dawned on me, his source must be Rudy Giuliani.

By the time Rudy Giuliani received his copy of the hard drive, he must
have know it was too late to help Trump, so he will use it to take down
Biden.