Why do they hate us!
w***@gmail.com
2018-08-10 10:25:55 UTC
2018-08-10 12:18:07 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20708169_328156087631677_6266495499413884074_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=50ac93fbf60bbab092cf0e4b44a62d7b&oe=5BC569CD
Accurate observation but nothing to do with our present adminstration
Obama was the drone bomber king.
Weatherman
2018-08-10 12:37:38 UTC
Post by w***@gmail.com
https://scontent-dfw5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20708169_328156087631677_6266495499413884074_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=50ac93fbf60bbab092cf0e4b44a62d7b&oe=5BC569CD
Accurate observation but nothing to do with our present adminstration
Obama was the drone bomber king.
Memory problems, dick face? You don't remember Trump BRAGGING about the
bombs he dropped on Syria? Or the killings his troops illegally did in
Africa? Or the millions of US citizens in the USA who were kicked off
their health insurance and died as a result, dick wad? Or the Latinos
that were legally here on a green card but got deported because they go
a traffic ticket? How about the kids that were ripped from their
parents' arms, asshole?