I Did Not Vote FOR Trump -- I Voted AGAINST Hillary
2020-10-08 10:25:41 UTC
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Johnny
2020-10-08 13:32:27 UTC
On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 06:25:41 -0400
Post by Gary
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
They are offering a black woman the chance to become president of the
US.
Josh Rosenbluth
2020-10-08 15:39:24 UTC
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Biden is not as disliked as Clinton. I think that is one of the main
reasons he is doing better than she did.
Gary
2020-10-08 16:12:49 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Biden is not as disliked as Clinton. I think that is one of the main
reasons he is doing better than she did.
Judged strictly as men -- no politics -- I must prefer Biden. I'm not
sure I've heard of either man's political views. So Biden may be my
second presidential choice -- not based on politics. (Trump was first)
El Castor
2020-10-08 17:21:10 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Biden is not as disliked as Clinton. I think that is one of the main
reasons he is doing better than she did.
Judged strictly as men -- no politics -- I must prefer Biden. I'm not
sure I've heard of either man's political views. So Biden may be my
second presidential choice -- not based on politics. (Trump was first)
Biden is hiding his views -- if at his age and state of mental decline
he has any. His handlers will be running the show -- until Kamala
takes over.
Gary
2020-10-08 19:51:22 UTC
On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:21:10 -0700, El Castor
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Biden is not as disliked as Clinton. I think that is one of the main
reasons he is doing better than she did.
Judged strictly as men -- no politics -- I must prefer Biden. I'm not
sure I've heard of either man's political views. So Biden may be my
second presidential choice -- not based on politics. (Trump was first)
Biden is hiding his views -- if at his age and state of mental decline
he has any. His handlers will be running the show -- until Kamala
takes over.
I've come to the same conclusion. I am curious how a politician with
his mental state can fool so many voters into putting him in office.
El Castor
2020-10-09 08:16:30 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Biden is not as disliked as Clinton. I think that is one of the main
reasons he is doing better than she did.
Judged strictly as men -- no politics -- I must prefer Biden. I'm not
sure I've heard of either man's political views. So Biden may be my
second presidential choice -- not based on politics. (Trump was first)
Biden is hiding his views -- if at his age and state of mental decline
he has any. His handlers will be running the show -- until Kamala
takes over.
I've come to the same conclusion. I am curious how a politician with
his mental state can fool so many voters into putting him in office.
Biden is too inept to be a very effective fooler. With the exception
of Fox News the MSM has become a mouthpiece for the DNC and the Left
in general.
Gary
2020-10-08 21:39:41 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
Will the Democrats will offer something better this year?
Biden is not as disliked as Clinton. I think that is one of the main
reasons he is doing better than she did.
Judged strictly as men -- no politics -- I must prefer Biden. I'm not
sure I've heard of either man's political views. So Biden may be my
second presidential choice -- not based on politics. (Trump was first)
Biden is hiding his views -- if at his age and state of mental decline
he has any. His handlers will be running the show -- until Kamala
takes over.
I just looked up Biden's age, and heck!! Was I ever surprised. He
was born November 20, 1942. Which means in a few weeks, he will be
78! If he takes office in January, he will be 78 and 82 when his
term ends. I've nothing against people in their 80s -- but I doubt
if many people are as active and alert at that age -- as a president
needs to be.
Johnny
2020-10-08 22:14:36 UTC
On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 17:39:41 -0400
Post by Gary
On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 10:21:10 -0700, El Castor
Post by El Castor
On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 08:39:24 -0700, Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
[...]
Obama knew Biden wasn't up to handling the job of president of the US.
When Biden was deciding to run or not, Obama said, Joe, you don't have
to do this.
islander
2020-10-09 23:37:19 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
[...]
An old quote from the NYT from last year which related a conversation
between Obama and Biden where Biden sought Obama's advice on whether he
should run. The right wing blogs have been attempting to use it as
evidence that Obama didn't think that he should run. Nothing could be
further from the truth. Rather it is nothing more than an honest part
of the conversation with Obama expressing concern over the Republican
shit storm that Biden would be facing. Biden decided to run because he
honestly felt that someone had to beat Trump and he felt that he could
do it. Obama has since strongly supported him.
Johnny
2020-10-10 00:03:25 UTC
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
[...]
It took a long time for Obama to support Biden. When he saw he had no
other choice, of course he supported him.

That shit storm is a poor argument, it would have happened anyway.
islander
2020-10-10 17:42:12 UTC
Post by Johnny
Post by Josh Rosenbluth
Post by Gary
[...]
As head of the Democratic party, Obama could not endorse a candidate
before the primary election.