Trump's Declaration That North Korea Is 'No Longer a Nuclear Threat' Will Haunt Him
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 16:05:54 UTC
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat-w521471
GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 16:09:40 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat-w521471
HATERS HAVE TO BE HATERS
We know you crave disasters of all kinds
A nuclear bomb in San Francisco would
really prove that you were right
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 16:11:14 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat-w521471
HATERS HAVE TO BE HATERS
We know you crave disasters of all kinds
A nuclear bomb in San Francisco would
really prove that you were right
The fact that there still are nukes there, stupid, means I am right
right now, traitor.
GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 17:15:19 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat-w521471
HATERS HAVE TO BE HATERS
We know you crave disasters of all kinds
A nuclear bomb in San Francisco would
really prove that you were right
The fact that there still are nukes there, stupid, means I am right
right now, traitor.
And you are privy to information from the hermit
kingdom? You must rate. Kim is going to let
in inspectors and maybe even needs help to
dismantle them. If they bomb Seattle or San Diego, I will owe you an apology huh?
The Real GLOBALIST
2018-06-13 17:38:43 UTC
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
Post by The Real GLOBALIST
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trump-north-korea-nuclear-threat-w521471
HATERS HAVE TO BE HATERS
We know you crave disasters of all kinds
A nuclear bomb in San Francisco would
really prove that you were right
The fact that there still are nukes there, stupid, means I am right
right now, traitor.
And you are privy to information from the hermit
kingdom? You must rate. Kim is going to let
in inspectors and maybe even needs help to
dismantle them. If they bomb Seattle or San Diego, I will owe you an apology huh?
You are so fucking stupid.