"New Groups" doesn't sound like a public forum Covid -19
Add Reply
Tell it like it is.
2020-09-11 20:32:48 UTC
I thought an epidemic virus got started in the marketplace in Wuhan, China.
Then a Chinese defector working in a laboratory, I heard from a youtube video that it was an "epidemic" Then it was being called a pandemic because Chinese were being allowed to fly in and out of their international airport. Spreading it to other nations.
That's why the democrat parry says it's the President's fault. When it was being called an epidemic from China, the President's major concern be that he didn't cause a panic by behaving. China was allowing international flights while it was labeled an epidemic.... So what does that sound like? Now the virus is a pandemic. Blame the Prezeedent.
Not China?!
Tell it like it is.
2020-09-11 20:36:56 UTC
Post by Tell it like it is.
I thought an epidemic virus got started in the marketplace in Wuhan, China.
Then a Chinese defector working in a laboratory, I heard from a youtube video that it was an "epidemic" Then it was being called a pandemic because Chinese were being allowed to fly in and out of their international airport. Spreading it to other nations.
That's why the Democrat party says it's the President's fault (he's a Republican).
When the virus was being called an epidemic from China, the President's major concern was that he not cause a panic. China was allowing international flights while the virus was labeled an epidemic.... So what does that sound like? Now the virus is a pandemic. Blame the Prezeedent. I don't think so.