MSNBC’s Donny Deutsch compares Trump to Hitler, blasts Jewish Americans who support him
2020-09-23 15:15:51 UTC
By Brian Flood
Published 1 hour ago

MSNBC mainstay Donny Deutsch compared President Trump to Adolf Hitler
on Wednesday morning and blasted any Jewish Americans who plan to vote
for him in November.

“Look at that crowd,” Deutsch said on "Morning Joe" as MSNBC aired an
image of Trump’s latest campaign rally in Moon Township, Pa.

“There is not one person of color anywhere, like usually behind him he
puts one token in there,” Deutsch continued. “If you scan this crowd,
this is stunning. If you go, not even behind him but through the
thousands and thousands of people and this, to me, looks like a rally
from the early '30s.”

Deutsch, who is a regular on "Morning Joe" and previously hosted a show
on the liberal MSNBC that ended in 2019, wasn’t finished. He noted that
a previous guest compared Trump to Hitler, adding it’s something that
must be done with caution.

“Because we can use the word ‘fascist,’ but then when you go ‘Hitler’
everybody starts to go,” Deutsch said as he made a cringing motion.

“But what was going on in the early '30s Germany? Basically you had a
destruction of belief in the free press, you had blurring between the
executive branch and the Justice Department, you have creating an
other, whether it’s Muslims, whether it’s Mexicans, whether it’s
congressmen who weren’t born in this country, and then you have the
destruction of free elections. And we’re here and what is the
difference between Adolph Hitler and Donald Trump? I’m not saying there
is a Holocaust but when you look at the tactics, that is where we are
right now,” Deutsch said before attacking Jewish people who plan to
vote for Trump.

“How dare you,” said, Deutsch, who is Jewish. “With what our people
have gone through in history, and you see a man who is a dictator, and
once you give a man absolute power he’s possible of anything, and if
you are a Jew in this country and you are supporting Donald Trump, you
are not looking back at our history and you are blind and you are
walking like a lemming off a cliff.”

Deutsch then declared it’s “time to wake up” because there is “no
difference” from Trump’s rhetoric and what Hitler preached in the early
1930s.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/msnbc-donny-deutsch-trump-hitler

Which party is trying to hide or destroy the history of our country?
That's the equivalent of burning books to me.
me
2020-09-23 17:13:01 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
Deutsch seems unaware that T’s ME policy is written by Israel & for Israel, as war it was before T.