Prince Harry to Marry a Negro
2017-11-27 12:32:21 UTC
Prince and Harry and Meghan Markle ENGAGED with royal wedding set for the spring

The American actress will live with Prince Harry in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington
Palace once they are wed next year.

A palace spokesman today said: "His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to
announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle.

"The wedding will take place in Spring 2018.

"Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4989154/prince-harry-meghan-markle-engaged-wedding-married/
mg
2017-11-28 14:17:24 UTC
Prince and Harry and Meghan Markle ENGAGED with royal wedding set for the spring
The American actress will live with Prince Harry in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington
Palace once they are wed next year.
A palace spokesman today said: "His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to
announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle.
"The wedding will take place in Spring 2018.
"Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4989154/prince-harry-meghan-markle-engaged-wedding-married/
She's a beautiful and talented woman. There's a good article
written by her at the following website:
http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-culture/news/a26855/more-than-an-other/

Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia:

"Rachel Meghan Markle[7][8] was born on August 4, 1981, in
Los Angeles.[9] Describing her parents, she has said, "My
dad is Caucasian and my mom is African American ... I have
come to embrace [this and] say who I am, to share where I'm
from, to voice my pride in being a strong, confident,
mixed-race woman."[10] Her mother, Doria Ragland, has a
master's degree in social work from the University of
Southern California and works as a psychotherapist and yoga
instructor.[9][11] Her father, Thomas W. Markle, is an Emmy
Award-winning lighting director whose profession resulted in
his young daughter often visiting the set of Married... with
Children.[12][13][14] Markle is of Dutch, and Irish descent
through her father.[15][16]

Markle grew up in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles.[17]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse[18] and later at Immaculate
Heart High School, an all-girl, private Catholic school in
Los Angeles.[19] She graduated in 2003 from Northwestern
University, near Chicago, where she took theater studies
before completing her bachelor's degree in theater and
international studies; coursework included an internship at
the US embassy in Buenos Aires.[20][21][22][23]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
Gary
2017-11-28 15:20:21 UTC
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse[18] and later at Immaculate
Heart High School, an all-girl, private Catholic school in
Los Angeles.[19] She graduated in 2003 from Northwestern
University, near Chicago, where she took theater studies
before completing her bachelor's degree in theater and
international studies; coursework included an internship at
the US embassy in Buenos Aires.[20][21][22][23]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
Young Prince White-trash Harry is giving the Royal family four things
they have worked for hundreds of years to avoid. An American -- a
divorcee -- a negro -- and a maybe ....a Jew :-)

I just hope their first son -- Prince LeRoy -- doesn't get the Throne.
He would be the first 1/4th Negro to be a king of a European country.
m***@my-deja.com
2017-11-29 00:14:47 UTC
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse[18] and later at Immaculate
Heart High School, an all-girl, private Catholic school in
Los Angeles.[19] She graduated in 2003 from Northwestern
University, near Chicago, where she took theater studies
before completing her bachelor's degree in theater and
international studies; coursework included an internship at
the US embassy in Buenos Aires.[20][21][22][23]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
Young Prince White-trash Harry is giving the Royal family four things
they have worked for hundreds of years to avoid. An American -- a
divorcee -- a negro -- and a maybe ....a Jew :-)
I just hope their first son -- Prince LeRoy -- doesn't get the Throne.
He would be the first 1/4th Negro to be a king of a European country.
Why should anyone care? The royals don't seem to care.
Why should you care?
Gary
I just hate to see 1,000 years of Western Civilization and traditions -- turn to shit.
m***@my-deja.com
2017-11-30 00:53:29 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
So you pay homage to the British crown?
I don't mind seeing the royals becoming the same as commoners.
rumpelstiltskin
2017-11-30 02:40:30 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by Gary
Post by m***@my-deja.com
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
I'm technically British but I certainly don't pay
homage to the British crown. They're just a bunch of
rich parasites, but the USA has more rich parasites,
even in proportion to the populations, than Britain has.

I do like Harry personally: he has some spunk. I
also like Charles even though, or perhaps "because",
he's such a doofus. I have to admire Liz because she
is dutiful at doing what a queen "should" be doing,
washing the feet of the beggars and all that. Oh no,
come to think of it, that was somebody else, but she
washes the feet of the beggars "metaphorically" at
least.

Don't care at all for Harry's brother, whose name
slips my mind at the moment. Unlike Harry, he
doesn't have any colour: he's dull. I also didn't like
their mother, Diana, though Americans, and even
some Brits, seem to be all gaga over her - I don't
know why. Zsa-Zsa managed to be interesting
just for liking diamonds (and for being a bitch and
slapping a policeman who dared to give her a
fully justified speeding ticket), but not many people
can pull off the diamond bitch routine like Zsa-Zsa.

Mostly though, I'd rather just be done with the
British royal family - maybe a little less extremely
than the French and the Russians got rid of theirs.
Just put them out to pasture until they fade away.
Any kids they have from now on can just mingle
in with the "ordinary" humans. I guess the
palaces are good for draining money out of
jaw-dropped Americans, so keep them around
for a while though they can't compare, at least
from the outside, with the Loire Valley Chateaux,
or with Hitler's pad in the Austrian Alps.
https://tinyurl.com/ydbedve7
rumpelstiltskin
2017-11-30 02:56:57 UTC
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 18:40:30 -0800, rumpelstiltskin<***@y.com> wrote:
<snip>
https://tinyurl.com/y76mtcyq
Gary
2017-11-30 13:24:32 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by Gary
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Markle grew up in the Hollywood area of Los Angeles.[17]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
I like and respect Western traditions. Royalty is one of those traditions. At least
"symbolically". They have no power over us --- but I still like to give them a little
respect. For old times sake.
Talis Mann
2017-11-29 17:53:29 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Why should anyone care? The royals don't seem to care.
Why should you care?
When people give a racist bigot a pass, the racist bigot will just
continue to test the boundaries of what is "acceptable" (or more
accurately, what will shock people into embarrassed silence), until
the bigot finally goes to far.

Ergo, "Gary."
El Castor
2017-11-29 09:46:23 UTC
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse[18] and later at Immaculate
Heart High School, an all-girl, private Catholic school in
Los Angeles.[19] She graduated in 2003 from Northwestern
University, near Chicago, where she took theater studies
before completing her bachelor's degree in theater and
international studies; coursework included an internship at
the US embassy in Buenos Aires.[20][21][22][23]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
Young Prince White-trash Harry is giving the Royal family four things
they have worked for hundreds of years to avoid. An American -- a
divorcee -- a negro -- and a maybe ....a Jew :-)
I just hope their first son -- Prince LeRoy -- doesn't get the Throne.
He would be the first 1/4th Negro to be a king of a European country.
There is speculation about her father, but from the standpoint of the
Jewish ethnicity, to be considered Jewish, her mother would have to be
Jewish. Anyhow, the Prince is a lucky man.
c***@gmail.com
2019-12-28 19:53:57 UTC
Do you people NOT realize the so-called royal family ALREADY has black blood running thru their precious veins? Just saying
CLOISTER
2019-12-28 20:01:17 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Do you people NOT realize the so-called royal family ALREADY has black blood running thru their precious veins? Just saying
I don't care what color she is, but how she is treating her own father makes
her a nigger
Gary
2019-12-28 21:04:23 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Do you people NOT realize the so-called royal family ALREADY has black blood running thru their precious veins? Just saying
Let's just glad that white-trash Harry's baby will not be able to
claim the Royal Throne. Right now he is seventh in line.

Royals have no more black blood than other whites. Which is none. Go
back to the prehistoric period and whites and blacks both got blood
from the monkeys. But not from each other. Just different monkeys.
Gary

Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-11-28 20:24:53 UTC
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse[18] and later at Immaculate
Heart High School, an all-girl, private Catholic school in
Los Angeles.[19] She graduated in 2003 from Northwestern
University, near Chicago, where she took theater studies
before completing her bachelor's degree in theater and
international studies; coursework included an internship at
the US embassy in Buenos Aires.[20][21][22][23]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meghan_Markle
Young Prince White-trash Harry is giving the Royal family four things they
have worked for
hundreds of years to avoid. An American -- a divorcee -- a negro -- and a
maybe ....a
Jew :-)

I just hope their first son -- Prince LeRoy -- doesn't get the Throne. He
would be the
first 1/4th Negro to be a king of a European country.

***** This line separates my response from the foregoing ******

Gary -

Exactly why are you so upset about Markle?
I can understand the Village Idiot's position and rant. After all, she not
all that long ago disclosed to us that she really is a female and not at all
a male as many here (including me) thought. And as a female, the Village
Idiot perhaps...just perhaps...righteously is angry, frustrated, and
downright upset that Harry chose Markle instead of her the Village Idiot.
Bu what about Harry choosing Markle instead of the Village Idiot so upsets
you that you seemingly cannot at accept that Harry chose Markle instead of
the Village Idiot?
Gary
2017-11-28 22:24:39 UTC
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
I don't care anything about Markle one way or the other. However -- I am a long time
admirer of the Royal family -- and I hate to see them lower their standards, For several
hundred years, they have only mated with Europe's better class of people.

For about a thousand years my ancestors did as their Royal masters told them. For the
last two hundred years --- my family has had hopes that they might one day be equal to
the Royals. That was back when my ancestors owned Markle's ancestors. So ... you can
see why it might offend me to see her become a member of the Royal family -- and me still
a peasant.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-11-28 23:20:56 UTC
"Gary" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 12:24:53 -0800, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]

Well, blame the whole thing on Edward VIII. If he did not chase after that
American divorcee Simpson, then the current Elizabeth would not at all be
Queen and your wishes as stated would remain much fulfilled...especially if
he married a young, fertile female who bore him a whole passel of boys.

The real irony, Gary, is that Edward VIII abdicated over an American
divorcee, Simpson, while Harry marries an American divorcee and garners
loads and loads of praise and congratulations. My, how times have changed
even in merry old England!

On the other hand, there is that possibility of you too...much like the
Village Idiot...to undergo whatever is needed for you too to be female as
she the Village Idiot announced to us that she is and then do whatever is
needed for you to then yourself marry into the royal family much as Markle
has/will. Of course do make sure that the result of that transformation
leaves you as attractive as Markle is. or else you will certainly lose
whatever slim chance you may have of in actual fact marrying into that royal
family.
Gary
2017-11-29 12:31:06 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
Please remember that in over 1,000 years of Western Civilization -- the village idiot has
always been superior to the village nigga.
Lawrence Akutagawa
2017-11-29 18:27:44 UTC
"Gary" wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...

On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 15:20:56 -0800, "Lawrence Akutagawa"
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]

Yet, Gary, I for one do not at all know of anyone so infuriated and clearly
upset about not being chosen by anyone in the Royal family to go so far as
to reveal openly and publicly that "he" really is a "she" as the Village
Idiot clearly and most publicly did just last Sunday. Look for yourself:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/soc.retirement/pMxugWv7NiM/lPi69lQCDwAJ

One can only guess that the Village Idiot did not present herself as being
even half black because medical science today - even though successful in
sex transformations - cannot yet change the racial makeup of folks. One can
only suppose that any and all attempts by the Village Idiot to put on black
face so as to be more attractive to the royals just failed miserably and
utterly.

I for one am amazed by how upset folks like the Village Idiot (and you) are
over a matter not at all related to what is important to the United States
and its (possessive, not contraction) people. Now...if the Village Idiot
(or, for that matter, you) were Brits, then it would certainly be a whole
lot easier for those like me to understand just how upset she the Village
Idiot (and you) clearly is...to judge from her Village Idiot words (as well
as yours).
El Castor
2017-11-29 19:48:45 UTC
Post by Lawrence Akutagawa
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
Not necessarily. Median Black IQ may be 85, but that means half are
above 85. There are Black men and women who are smarter than you and
I. I worked with a Black man who I considered to be very sharp.

We have a local Black man who I have a lot of respect for -- Ward
Connerly. He has campaigned all his life against Affirmative Action --
specifically against racial quotas at UC Berkeley.

"I think that in some quarters, many parts of the country, a white
male is really disadvantaged… Because we have developed this notion of
women and minorities being so disadvantaged and we have to help them,
that we have, in many cases, twisted the thing so that it's no longer
a case of equal opportunity. It's a case of putting a fist on the
scale." ... Ward Connerly

Many years ago he was a member of the University of California Board
of Regents and was speaking to a crowd about his opposition to
affirmative action in UC admissions when a pickup with a bull horn on
the roof drove up and tried to drown him out. He got down from the
podium, walked over to the pickup, climbed up on the cab and yanked
the wires out of the speaker. I've always liked that man. (-8
Gary
2017-11-29 21:02:17 UTC
[...]
Ah, yes ! But ... how much higher ? 4 -- 5 --- points ? But seriously -- I had in
mind -- the old days. Slavery days and into the early 1900s. And back then -- even
if the black was pretty bright -- the dumbest white man was considered his intellectual
superior.
Post by El Castor
There are Black men and women who are smarter than you and
I. I worked with a Black man who I considered to be very sharp.
I agree. I've met a few very bright black people. But they are not representative of
the black population. I hate to sound (overly) dumb -- but I do wonder if blacks
inherit (genetically) some desire not to learn. To ignore things not directly affecting
them.

I think they have the mental ability -- but I don't think many of them exercise that
ability.

Let me try to explain from an evolutionary standpoint. Most black families in America
have only been away from the jungle for about 200 to 250 years. (White people --
several thousand). I wonder if maybe a person wandering around the jungle looking for
food -- might not be in more danger with an "enquiring mind" -- that a mind that simply
concentrated on things as needed.
Post by El Castor
We have a local Black man who I have a lot of respect for -- Ward
Connerly. He has campaigned all his life against Affirmative Action --
specifically against racial quotas at UC Berkeley.
"I think that in some quarters, many parts of the country, a white
male is really disadvantaged… Because we have developed this notion of
women and minorities being so disadvantaged and we have to help them,
that we have, in many cases, twisted the thing so that it's no longer
a case of equal opportunity. It's a case of putting a fist on the
scale." ... Ward Connerly
I do respect a black person who can see the truth -- even when most other blacks agree
with the lies.
Good man :-)
m***@my-deja.com
2017-11-30 01:14:38 UTC
[...]
In slavery days it was brawn not brains that the slave owner
preferred. Whether you are capable of understanding it or not,
this is why the deep south has produced so many superior athletes.
[...]
When I was in the military, I was discussing this issue with a
Michigan Yankee. He joked that the reason that there were so many
intellectually changed blacks was because back in slavery days
the white people "killed all the smart ones." At the time it was
a joke, but I never forgot what he said, and I knew that to a
degree he was right.
You are old to enough to know the old adage that a "good nigga is
one that can't read or write". Incentive to not learn and harassment
to those that did learn.
So many of us white peoples ancestors are partly responsible for
what you are complaining about.
Good man :-)
El Castor
2017-11-30 08:36:47 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
[...]
Nice fantasy. Sub-Saharan Africa was, and is, a harsh, dangerous
environment. Humanity evolved to cope with that environment. The
greatest runners in the world, the ones that dominate Olympic long
distance running, come from East Africa, not Alabama. David
Livingstone, the first European explorer to set foot in Central
Africa, found tribal kingdoms that had no calendar, no written
language, and had not even invented the wheel. The wheel had, at that
time, been in use in the Middle East and Europe for several thousand
years.

The highest IQ nations in the world are Asian. The lowest are found in
Africa, and Caribbean Islands populated by people of African descent.
The lowest of them all appears to be Equatorial Guinea which scores
59. https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Good man :-)
Gary
2017-11-30 13:24:32 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Please remember that in over 1,000 years of Western Civilization -- the village idiot has
always been superior to the village nigga.
Not necessarily. Median Black IQ may be 85, but that means half are
above 85.
Ah, yes ! But ... how much higher ? 4 -- 5 --- points ? But seriously -- I had in
mind -- the old days. Slavery days and into the early 1900s. And back then -- even
if the black was pretty bright -- the dumbest white man was considered his intellectual
superior.
In slavery days it was brawn not brains that the slave owner
preferred. Whether you are capable of understanding it or not,
this is why the deep south has produced so many superior athletes.
If the old slave owners had needed brains -- the average cost of a slave would have
dropped from $1,000 to about 50 cents. And demand would have been very low :-)

They would have hired Irishmen for about a dollar a week.
Post by m***@my-deja.com
[...]
To even think that is dumb. Back in slavery days, an average slave was worth about
$1,000. ($25,000 in today's money). No matter how smart or how dumb -- who would kill
one ? That would be like us setting a $25,000 car on fire -- just because we didn't
like the color. They wanted smarter slaves to work in the House.
Post by m***@my-deja.com
You are old to enough to know the old adage that a "good nigga is
one that can't read or write". Incentive to not learn and harassment
to those that did learn.
I've never heard that one. And I've been close to people who grew up with niggas. A
lot of "house niggas" were taught to read.
Post by m***@my-deja.com
So many of us white peoples ancestors are partly responsible for
what you are complaining about.
So true. If our ancestors had left them in Africa -- think how much different this
country would be today. (and ... they'd still eating grasshoppers and lizards.)
m***@my-deja.com
2017-12-04 01:57:28 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
[...]
Like I said that was a joke. But if you believe what you say,
demand for brains was so low that they were basically worthless.
As a teenager I knew someone whose daddy had a good position at a mill.
I knew they paid really well and wondered if he could help me get
a job there. A couple of days later he told me "sorry, that work
is really hard, what they really need are big niggers".
19th century, 20th century, in some ways things were the same.
Good for me. And in some ways in the deep south it remains.
Post by Gary
Post by m***@my-deja.com
You are old to enough to know the old adage that a "good nigga is
one that can't read or write". Incentive to not learn and harassment
to those that did learn.
I've never heard that one. And I've been close to people who grew up with niggas. A
lot of "house niggas" were taught to read.
Yeah right.
El Castor
2017-12-04 08:11:16 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
Post by Gary
Post by m***@my-deja.com
So many of us white peoples ancestors are partly responsible for
what you are complaining about.
So true. If our ancestors had left them in Africa -- think how much different this
country would be today. (and ... they'd still eating grasshoppers and lizards.)
I'm reading a book about the American Revolution. Seems that young
King George III, the king of England at the time, was born into the
German aristocracy, and as the war with the colonies heating up, he
found himself in need of a wife -- so he sent off to Germany for a
bride with the proper aristocratic credentials. Germany delivered
Charlotte, his 19 year old bride to be, and they were happily married
ever after,. She gave birth to several children. Believe it or not,
she was part Black.
2017-11-29 09:50:27 UTC
[...]
From age five, she was educated at private schools; first at
[...]
Calm down, Gary. You are beginning to look a tad bit racist -- even to
me. BTW -- Harry's older brother's kids have a lock on the throne.
m***@my-deja.com
The lord works in mysterious ways.
Gary
2017-11-30 13:24:33 UTC
Post by m***@my-deja.com
[...]
Yeah -- and so does Satan. Guess which one guides the NAACP and its white-trash
supporters :-)