Taxpayers get fucked by democrats Covid Pork Bill
Add Reply
Justin Tyme
2021-03-13 06:33:56 UTC
[...]
Trump spent the same amount and taxpayers
only got $600.
Where was your complaint about that?
I skull fucked Don Jr. and he only wanted $200. Said it was for parking.

He has a tight little mouth like his Daddy. My balls were hanging on his
chin.

Skull fucking his dadddy was more fun. He has false teeth and gives good
gummer.
Justin Tyme