College Teaches Students That The South Didin't Win The Great War of Northern Agression, Stirs Up More Outrage and Protests! Stop The Brainwashing Now
Add Reply
Ubiquitous
2020-11-18 12:46:35 UTC
If we didn't win, why are there all those statues out there commemerating
great southerners who knew how to keep blacks where they belong? Obama's to
blame and only Trump can make it right. There were all kinds of slaves in
the Bible, so how can it be a bad thing?

They also keep telling them that Hitler wasn't a liberal.

Now listen up niggs. We all know that this country don't have no gun
problem, it's got a nigg problem. And we all know that since Lincoln was a
Republican like me and your slave owners from the deep south were Democrats,
that you stupid niggs should be voting Republican all of the time. But we
also know that since niggs are stupid creatures, you haven't figured that
out. But here's a proposition.

Y'all give up yer Obama love and follow us, the white Massa instead, and we
won't call you niggs racists anymore.

It would have happened if you had cast your votes for Romney, and I guarantee
that it will happen when you support Sarah Palin and Dr. David Duke in 2016.

You niggs aren't so smart, we know that. But the National WhitePeople's
Party, err, The Grand Old Party, has 3 niggers and we need more.

Don't ferget! I was the Democrats who enslaved you and fought for the south
in the great war of Northern Agression. Not the Republicans, we are the
party of the nigger lover, always have been.

It's just too bad that you lazy niggers are too stupid to recall history as
written by us.

Just remember, when you are at one of our conventions, there is lots of soap
provided so you can wash your hands before you shake it with that of the
Republican white Massa.

Over and out.

88 Moregunslesscrime.
KWills
2020-11-18 17:40:44 UTC
Post by Ubiquitous
[...]
Even truck tires hate niggers -

https://leakreality.com/video/14436/even-tires-hates-blacks-lol
--
KWills
Strategic Writer, Psychotronic World Dominator
https://imgur.com/a/B6dTADP
Byker
From: Ubiquitous <***@polaris.net>
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.global-warming,soc.retirement,rec.arts.tv,uk.politics.misc,can.politics,alt.atheism
Subject: College Teaches Students That The South Didin't Win The Great War
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 12:46:35 -0000 (UTC)
uk.politics.misc:3696537 rec.arts.tv:3154642 soc.retirement:1742954
alt.global-warming:1116556 misc.survivalism:1912289 alt.survival:464989
talk.politics.misc:5629569 alt.fan.rush-limbaugh:7658310