Look at those Black people starting riots
Add Reply
wolfbat359a@mindspring.com
2020-06-28 19:02:52 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158445817822148&set=a.39754097147
me
2020-06-28 19:35:19 UTC
See
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/who-are-americas-racial-equality-protestors
Johnny
2020-06-28 19:51:14 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 12:35:19 -0700 (PDT)
Post by me
See
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/who-are-americas-racial-equality-protestors
I could tell there were a lot more white people than black. The white
one's break in to the places of business, and the black people take the
opportunity to loot the businesses, then the white people burn them.

Who are America's Racial Equality Protestors?

White 46%

Hispanic 22%

Black 17%

Asian 8%
El Castor
Never believe anything you read on ZeroHedge.
(David P.)
2020-06-29 06:37:01 UTC
Post by ***@mindspring.com
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158445817822148&set=a.39754097147
Strange: This Antifa Rioter Has Yet To Redistribute His Loot
To The Less Fortunate
https://babylonbee.com/news/antifa-looter-selfishly-refuses-to-redistribute-
loot-equally