The Suicide of Europe
2018-05-15 14:45:57 UTC
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/05/the-suicide-of-europe/
mg
2018-05-15 17:04:19 UTC
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/05/the-suicide-of-europe/
"The Suicide of Europe

Posted by: R. Mitchell. May 14, 2018

The civilization born of Judeo-Christian values, ancient Greek
philosophy and the discoveries of the Enlightenment is staring at the
abyss, brought there by its own hand. To put it starkly: Europe is
committing suicide.

How did this happen?

. . . . For a time, immigrants were allowed—even encouraged, thanks to
the European commitment to “multiculturalism”—to pursue whatever
culture they wanted. But that didn’t work out well. The leaders of
Britain, France and Germany admitted as much in 2011, when David
Cameron, Nicholas Sarkozy and Angela Merkel dramatically announced
that multiculturalism had failed.

So, the immigrants were then asked to assimilate and embrace Western
values. If that happened, European governments reasoned, all the
financial costs, even the occasional acts of terrorism, could be
overlooked.

But it never happened. And immigration just increased. . . ."
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/05/the-suicide-of-europe/

----------------------------------
Some ideas are so stupid that only
intellectuals believe them.
--George Orwell
Gary
2018-05-15 18:50:07 UTC
[...]
I cannot understand why the greatest people on Earth would allow the
people who have the lowest form of a culture to immigrate to their
shores. Have they forgotten about the Crusades ? Have they
forgotten what guns are for ?
Tell it like it is.
2018-05-15 21:32:26 UTC
https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2018/05/the-suicide-of-europe/
http://adl.org
http://aipac.org
http://aljazeera.org
How did Christian Russia get TRANSFORMED in 1917 A.D. into COMMUNIST RUSSIA? I don't know -were the kids busy watching Wahlberg starring in a Hollywood Sci-fi Movie recently instead of doing their homework: The Transformers?
The United States has been fighting "evil dictators" on behalf of Israel for years. Does that fact have anything to do with DISPLACED PERSONS arriving on the doorstep of WESTERN EUROPE and GERMANY?
The Middle East is on another continent. I can understand accepting Christian refugees arriving from the Americas. Our C.I.A. has been fucking them up for generations. We should accept responsibility for what we've done in fighting COMMUNISM. Will the "chosen of g-d" accept responsibility for promoting themselves in the face of scripture and common sense?
I doubt Christians brought a French Revolution to the world in Catholic France in 1789 or A Communist Revolution in Christian Russia in 1917.
Or a Commnunist government in Christian Hungary in 1920 or a Communist government to Catholic Spain in 1936 calling themselves the "republicans"? Not the "nationalists" that's what General Franco's Christian army called themselves. I'm sure the Rothschilds are thrilled by the thought of funding both sides of every war, and the FEDERAL RESERVE ACT was created by
people promoting themselves in the face of the U.S. Constitution.
Anyone who promotes their kind as being unable to do any wrong, but willing to do violence , if they don't get their way -is scum.
NO JEW or Chinaman or MUSLIM or HINDU wrote the US. Constitution. Unfortunately, when Americans fail to voice what they believe the non-Christian does. They are all experts on what it means to be American. It means what whats-her-face-is-getting-away-with on the U.S. Supreme Court.
Tell it like it is.
Tell it like it is.
2018-05-15 21:36:50 UTC

http://aljazeera.com