Now we see exactly why Pres Trump is blocking our country from thugs London is a shithole
2018-04-08 19:26:56 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/conservativebritain/videos/1751792594865454/UzpfSTc0MTQ1ODE4NzoxMDE1NjMxNTk2MDc1OTAyOA/
mg
2018-04-09 02:27:40 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 12:26:56 -0700 (PDT), GLOBALIST
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/conservativebritain/videos/1751792594865454/UzpfSTc0MTQ1ODE4NzoxMDE1NjMxNTk2MDc1OTAyOA/
It's hard to tell for sure, but it looks like the hoodlums made the
cops get in their car and run away. Why would the English people let
the politicians turn their country into a shithole? Does anybody
know?
rumpelstiltskin
2018-04-09 05:26:20 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/conservativebritain/videos/1751792594865454/UzpfSTc0MTQ1ODE4NzoxMDE1NjMxNTk2MDc1OTAyOA/
It's hard to tell for sure, but it looks like the hoodlums made the
cops get in their car and run away. Why would the English people let
the politicians turn their country into a shithole? Does anybody
know?
"Political correctness". I was thinking today of that Muslim
father of the guy who murdered 39 people in a nightclub in
Florida a couple of years ago. He was on TV at a Hillary
rally, with what looked to me distinctly like a smirk on his face.
My take was that he was proud of his son, because his son
had acted in accord with how the father had brought him up,
praise be to Allah. Let's import more of such people, so that
we can feel even more politically correct.
mg
2018-04-09 11:56:21 UTC
Post by GLOBALIST
https://www.facebook.com/conservativebritain/videos/1751792594865454/UzpfSTc0MTQ1ODE4NzoxMDE1NjMxNTk2MDc1OTAyOA/
It's hard to tell for sure, but it looks like the hoodlums made the
cops get in their car and run away. Why would the English people let
the politicians turn their country into a shithole? Does anybody
know?
"Political correctness". I was thinking today of that Muslim
father of the guy who murdered 39 people in a nightclub in
Florida a couple of years ago. He was on TV at a Hillary
rally, with what looked to me distinctly like a smirk on his face.
My take was that he was proud of his son, because his son
had acted in accord with how the father had brought him up,
praise be to Allah. Let's import more of such people, so that
we can feel even more politically correct.
The US has definitely morphed into a more violent country and I'm not
sure what all of the reasons for that are. Partly, I think that the
modern-day political propaganda is encouraging it and is teaching the
lesson that violence is an acceptable way to bring about political
change and partly I think it's just a natural effect of
over-population.

With the over-population and inflation
and starvation and the crazy politicians,
I don't feel safe in this world no more.
Jack Fate
2018-04-09 13:16:38 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/conservativebritain/videos/1751792594865454/UzpfSTc0MTQ1ODE4NzoxMDE1NjMxNTk2MDc1OTAyOA/
Note that England is currently being ruled by the right, not the left.