If it weren't for California and New York
2017-01-04 11:12:19 UTC
the rest of the union would starve because California and New York pay
the most taxes. You're fucking welcome, Republicans.
me
2017-01-04 15:18:19 UTC
Food stamp use is highly correlated with Democrat voting counties in red and blue states. Google image 'highest food stamp usage by county'. Democrats buy votes with CA and NY taxpayer money.
2017-01-04 15:24:50 UTC
Food stamp use is highly correlated with Democrat voting counties in
red and blue states. Google image 'highest food stamp usage by
county'. Democrats buy votes with CA and NY taxpayer money.
Not relevant and because you snipped my post, quite stupid. Get back to
me when you can make sense.
Dan C
2017-01-05 04:14:41 UTC
Post by Z
the rest of the union would starve because California and New York pay
the most taxes. You're fucking welcome, Republicans.
They *COLLECT* the most taxes from their poor ignorant residents.

There. That's what you meant to say.

The most restrictive, controlling states in the Union. Just like you
little commie-wannabes like it.

Too bad! Their corrupt lying candidate LOST. SUCK IT LIBS!!!!!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he wondered why he bothered to answer.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
2017-01-05 11:22:33 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Z
the rest of the union would starve because California and New York
pay the most taxes. You're fucking welcome, Republicans.
They *COLLECT* the most taxes from their poor ignorant residents.
There. That's what you meant to say.
The most restrictive, controlling states in the Union. Just like you
little commie-wannabes like it.
Too bad! Their corrupt lying candidate LOST. SUCK IT LIBS!!!!!
Under Trump you, personally, will suffer. Mark my words, cowboy. Without
New York and California, the rest of the country would fucking starve.
If California was a country, it would be G6. I'm sure my fellow
Californians are thrilled asshole white trash like you don't live there.
Dan C
2017-01-06 00:40:35 UTC
Post by Z
Post by Dan C
Post by Z
the rest of the union would starve because California and New York pay
the most taxes. You're fucking welcome, Republicans.
They *COLLECT* the most taxes from their poor ignorant residents.
There. That's what you meant to say.
The most restrictive, controlling states in the Union. Just like you
little commie-wannabes like it.
Too bad! Their corrupt lying candidate LOST. SUCK IT LIBS!!!!!
Under Trump you, personally, will suffer. Mark my words, cowboy.
OK, duly marked. Check back with me in 6 months and we'll see.
Post by Z
Without
New York and California, the rest of the country would fucking starve.
Bullshit. New York does nothing for me. Without Kalifornia, I'd have to
pay a little more for my lettuce and avocados. OK fine. I can afford it.
Post by Z
If California was a country, it would be G6.
<YAWN>. Looks like the commie-wannabes don't have as much power as they'd
like, though. Don't you agree?

What's your point here, anyway? You think two states like these should be
able to choose the country's president, without regard to what the other
48 states want?

In case you don't know it, that is EXACTLY why the Electoral College
exists.

BOOM!
Post by Z
I'm sure my fellow
Californians are thrilled asshole white trash like you don't live there.
I have lived there for a few years, long ago. Thank god I don't anymore.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he found his pit crew eating ice cream.