Mainstream news networks ABC, CBS, NBC ignore worsening border crisis
2021-08-13 16:43:10 UTC
By Brandon Gillespie
Published 9 mins ago

Mainstream news networks ABC, CBS and NBC chose to ignore the worsening
crisis at the southern U.S. border following Thursday's release of
July's data on the number of migrants encountered attempting to cross
into the country from Mexico.

According to Grabien transcripts, and first reported by NewsBusters,
the liberal networks made no mention of the 212,672 migrant encounters
announced by Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas in their
Thursday night or Friday morning programs. Instead, they chose to focus
on other topics, including Britney Spears, urban real estate prices,
and baseball.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-news-networks-abc-cbs-nbc-ignore-worsening-border-crisis
John Wesley Harding
2021-08-14 08:49:52 UTC
Post by Johnny
By Brandon Gillespie
Published 9 mins ago
Mainstream news networks ABC, CBS and NBC chose to ignore the worsening
crisis at the southern U.S. border following Thursday's release of
July's data on the number of migrants encountered attempting to cross
into the country from Mexico.
According to Grabien transcripts, and first reported by NewsBusters,
the liberal networks made no mention of the 212,672 migrant encounters
announced by Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas in their
Thursday night or Friday morning programs. Instead, they chose to focus
on other topics, including Britney Spears, urban real estate prices,
and baseball.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-news-networks-abc-cbs-nbc-ignore-worsening-border-crisis
Hey, Mr. Fox Fake News, the Biden administration is deporting thousands
more than Trump did and he is also testing and vaccinating them.
Dan C
2021-08-23 02:37:03 UTC
Post by John Wesley Harding
Hey, Mr. Fox Fake News, the Biden administration is deporting thousands
more than Trump did and he is also testing and vaccinating them.
Hahaha, thought I'd check in here again just for grins, and I see not much
has changed. Still the same old lame bullshit from an asshole and his
moronic friends.

Fuck off and die, tard-boy.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he put Spanish Fly in Christopher Robin's drink.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
John Wesley Harding
2021-08-23 08:43:16 UTC
Post by John Wesley Harding
Hey, Mr. Fox Fake News, the Biden administration is deporting thousands
more than Trump did and he is also testing and vaccinating them.
Hahaha, thought I'd check in here again just for grins, and I see not much
has changed. Still the same old lame bullshit from an asshole and his
moronic friends.
Fuck off and die, tard-boy.
Does one and done ring a bell, traitor?