Attention Mr/Mrs America And All The Ships At Sea
b flanier
2018-09-18 08:20:08 UTC
I have access to a Univac 422*. It is a mean machine
(weights a ton and big). Can anyone tell me if it
has any value and/or how to get rid of it.

It was borned in 1959 and looks like mighty Joe.
All ideas are welcome.

*http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/catalog/102633139
islander
Cool!
c***@aol.com
CLOISTER
Put in on Ebay or have a yard sale
b***@gmail.com
Maybe some school would be interested. You could donate it and take a tax deduction. I have an old Tektronix 454A scope for sale for $60 if anybody wants it. Only one channel works but it has a 100MHz bandwidth. Took a picture of it yesterday and I plan to try and sell it at a swap meet. I bought it at a yard sale in 1986 for $400.
c***@aol.com
c***@aol.com
c***@aol.com
JackPineSavage
2018-10-16 01:24:49 UTC
Post by c***@aol.com
Beginning to wonder if the sale post is a joke or?
If it is, it would be the first one bflanier ever posted.....