Biden 306, Trump 304
Add Reply
B1ackwater
2020-12-17 03:58:04 UTC
Biden got 306 electoral votes in 2020. Trump got
only 304 electoral votes in 2016 (two TX GOP delegates
were faithless).
So given Biden's seven million popular vote edge
AND his electoral college edge, his mandate is
much greater than Trump's.
If this is really true and not a big hoax, why are we the loyal followers of
trump preparing to kill ourselves and hand our money over in order to honor
the great victory of our Fuehrer and NAMBLA framer Donald John Trump, aka
David Dennison???
B1ackwater
David Dennison???
B1ackwater