This is very very sick "I am just glad we ruined Kavanaugh's life"
Add Reply
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 12:27:54 UTC
https://tribunist.com/news/colbert-late-show-writer-tweets-im-just-glad-we-ruined-brett-kavanaughs-life/

You can read it in the url above, but this is from
a staff writer from the Colbert late night show.
How can you congratulate yourself that you
fucked over a good married man with 2 young
daughters and almost ruined his career.
That bitch proves the point why Colbert's show is
HATE INC.
Weatherman
2018-10-09 12:53:07 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
https://tribunist.com/news/colbert-late-show-writer-tweets-im-just-glad-we-ruined-brett-kavanaughs-life/
You can read it in the url above, but this is from
a staff writer from the Colbert late night show.
How can you congratulate yourself that you
fucked over a good married man with 2 young
daughters and almost ruined his career.
That bitch proves the point why Colbert's show is
HATE INC.
It's simple, stupid, he has assaulted women many times. You know, the
women you think should know their place? He ruined his own life with his
macho behavior, stupid traitor.
CLOISTER
There is not a "macho" bone in Kavanaugh's body. He has been sworn in. Discussion Is Over
Weatherman
2018-10-09 14:27:23 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
https://tribunist.com/news/colbert-late-show-writer-tweets-im-just-glad-we-ruined-brett-kavanaughs-life/
You can read it in the url above, but this is from
a staff writer from the Colbert late night show.
How can you congratulate yourself that you
fucked over a good married man with 2 young
daughters and almost ruined his career.
That bitch proves the point why Colbert's show is
HATE INC.
It's simple, stupid, he has assaulted women many times. You know, the
women you think should know their place? He ruined his own life with his
macho behavior, stupid traitor.
There is not a "macho" bone in Kavanaugh's body. He has been sworn in. Discussion Is Over
Sorry, liar, it's just getting started. If I were Kavafuck, I would
demand Secret Service protection. He doesn't have it:

https://www.quora.com/Do-the-Justices-of-the-Supreme-Court-receive-protection-from-the-Secret-Service