6 Dr. Seuss books to stop being published because of racist imagery
2021-03-02 13:40:43 UTC
By Audrey Conklin
Published 56 mins ago

The sales of six Dr. Seuss books will cease over racist and insensitive
imagery, according to the business that preserves and protects the
author's legacy.

Cut!

As adored as Dr. Seuss is by millions around the world for the positive
values in many of his works, including environmentalism and tolerance,
there has been increasing criticism in recent years over the way Black,
Asian and other characters are drawn in some of his most beloved
children’s books, as well as in his earlier advertising and propaganda
illustrations.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dr-seuss-books-canceled-racist-imagery

It's a fact that blacks and Asians have distinguishing facial
characteristics. What I would like to know is, are they ashamed of
them, or is it just the white liberals looking for racism?

Remember Fat Albert, created by Bill Cosby? He portrayed blacks as
they really were, and there was no cry of racism. So I have to assume
it is only considered racist by liberals, if a white person draws a
black or Asian that displays their natural facial features.
%
2021-03-02 13:49:21 UTC
Post by Johnny
[...]
its racist to talk about being racist