Calling their bluff on Sante Fe 10 commandments challenge
2018-01-10 15:33:18 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/

Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
Jack Fate
2018-01-10 15:54:45 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/
Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
The fact that you think you can discriminate against religions that
aren't Christian makes you a very bad person, stupid.
GLOBALIST
2018-01-10 17:01:24 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/
Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
The fact that you think you can discriminate against religions that
aren't Christian makes you a very bad person, stupid.
=============
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics

The fact that some dick heads want to destroy the
religion vales of our forefathers makes me
realize how ignorant they are of our shared backgrounds
Some even include the Abraham decedents of
fervent of Muslims
Jack Fate
2018-01-10 17:22:45 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/
Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
The fact that you think you can discriminate against religions that
aren't Christian makes you a very bad person, stupid.
=============
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
The fact that some dick heads want to destroy the
religion vales of our forefathers makes me
realize how ignorant they are of our shared backgrounds
Some even include the Abraham decedents of
fervent of Muslims
Typical "argument" from the Village Idiot, attacking those who aren't
Christians because they object merging the state with your fucked up
"religion" that has MURDERED millions. Fuck you and fuck Jesus.
GLOBALIST
2018-01-10 17:49:27 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/
Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
The fact that you think you can discriminate against religions that
aren't Christian makes you a very bad person, stupid.
=============
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
The fact that some dick heads want to destroy the
religion vales of our forefathers makes me
realize how ignorant they are of our shared backgrounds
Some even include the Abraham decedents of
fervent of Muslims
Typical "argument" from the Village Idiot, attacking those who aren't
Christians because they object merging the state with your fucked up
"religion" that has MURDERED millions. Fuck you and fuck Jesus.
How did you make that conclusion?
If I killed millions of non Christians
I must have been out of town that day
To say "fuck Jesus" only shows your lack of respect for
for the culture , values of millions of people on this
planet. And you insist you are a true Buddhist, while
I am sure that group could not endorse your 'actions'
d***@gmail.com
2018-01-10 18:02:56 UTC
Globy, the official name of the city is La Villa Real de la Santa Fe de San Francisco de Asís (The Royal City of the Holy Faith of Saint Francis of Assisi). I love New Mexican food!

Eugene FitzAubrey
GLOBALIST
2018-01-10 20:40:30 UTC
A more elaborate name than just plain ole San Francisco, huh?
Jack Fate
2018-01-10 19:42:47 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/
Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
The fact that you think you can discriminate against religions that
aren't Christian makes you a very bad person, stupid.
=============
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-Christian_ethics
The fact that some dick heads want to destroy the
religion vales of our forefathers makes me
realize how ignorant they are of our shared backgrounds
Some even include the Abraham decedents of
fervent of Muslims
Typical "argument" from the Village Idiot, attacking those who aren't
Christians because they object merging the state with your fucked up
"religion" that has MURDERED millions. Fuck you and fuck Jesus.
How did you make that conclusion?
Studying history, dip shit.
Post by GLOBALIST
If I killed millions of non Christians
I must have been out of town that day
Not you personally, stupid.
Post by GLOBALIST
To say "fuck Jesus" only shows your lack of respect for
for the culture , values of millions of people on this
planet.
No, it's a lack of respect towards a murdering, fake religion, stupid.

Gonna go after Buddhism? Good luck with that, low IQ bigoted racist.
Rudolph Heydrich
2018-01-11 01:56:42 UTC
http://krqe.com/2018/01/09/national-group-demands-santa-fe-remove-ten-commandments-statue/
Good luck with a city named "HOLY FAITH"
The fact that you think you can discriminate against religions that
aren't Christian makes you a very bad person, stupid.
Then you admit atheism is a religion as previously declared by
the courts. Albeit a bad, rudderless religion, influenced by
drug addicts, homosexuals, corrupt ignorant democrat
politicians, and the mentally ill.

Suggest the solution to the problem is for the infinitely larger
and more powerful majority, to individually exterminate this
cult of degenerates, and remove the potential of
"discrimination" forever.
d***@gmail.com
2018-01-11 03:52:22 UTC
Globy,

The government of Spain settled Alta California with mission churches, including Misión San Francisco de Asís (presently called Mission Dolores). Wikipedia says:

<< Mission San Francisco de Asís, or Mission Dolores, is the oldest surviving structure in San Francisco and the sixth religious settlement established as part of the California chain of missions. The Mission was founded on June 29, 1776, by Lieutenant José Joaquin Moraga and Francisco Palóu (a companion of Junípero Serra), both members of the de Anza Expedition, which had been charged with bringing Spanish settlers to Alta (upper) California, and evangelizing the local Natives, the Ohlone. >>

Eugene FitzAubrey