Amy Klobuchar withdraws from Biden VP selection to make room for ‘woman of color
2020-06-19 15:04:18 UTC
By Brie Stimson
Published 11 hours ago

Sen. Amy Klobuchar announced Thursday she was removing herself as a
candidate to be former Vice President Joe Biden’s vice presidential
pick.

Klobuchar told MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell she called Biden Wednesday
evening with her decision, saying she believes “this is a moment to put
a woman of color on that ticket."

Biden pledged earlier this year to pick a woman to be his running mate
and is currently considering about a half dozen candidates, including
several women of color.

“After what I’ve seen in my state and what I’ve seen across the
country, this is a historic moment and America must seize on this
moment,” she said. “There are so many incredibly qualified women. But
if you want to heal this nation right now -- my party, yes, but our
nation -- this sure is a hell of a way to do it. And that’s just what I
think after being through this in my state."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy-klobuchar-withdraws-from-biden-vp-selection-to-make-room-for-woman-of-color
me
2020-06-19 20:22:06 UTC
How about a trans woman of color?
Johnny
2020-06-19 20:29:53 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 13:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
Post by me
How about a trans woman of color?
If they can't decide if they are a man or a woman, I wouldn't want them
making any major decisions.