Should Republicans Be Declared "Terrorists?
Add Reply
b flanier
2018-12-05 04:23:32 UTC
The Republicans of Wisconsin, Michigan and Carolina have their
shorts in a bunch 'cause they lost in the recent mid-term and
they are doing quite a bit about it.

Basically they are passing laws while they are still in power
to essentially strip incoming Dems of the ability to govern.
We have not seen this sort of skullduggery since the days of
Tammany Hall.

The writing is on the wall for Republicans as they increasingly
face voters with whom they have nothing in common. God help that
party when the rabble wake up to be heard-no one else will.
me
2018-12-05 04:51:48 UTC
See
http://www.endit.info/Cracks.shtml
rumpelstiltskin
2018-12-05 06:09:38 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 20:23:32 -0800 (PST), b flanier
Post by b flanier
The Republicans of Wisconsin, Michigan and Carolina have their
shorts in a bunch 'cause they lost in the recent mid-term and
they are doing quite a bit about it.
Even when speaking of men, the accepted colloquialism
is "panties in a bunch", as far as I've heard.