Real Muslims don't like niggers.
Add Reply
hamilton
2021-01-10 00:21:22 UTC
"I was left with a bad taste in my mouth as the show closed with
a bubbly Indian-American woman casually saying she is looking
for a husband who is not "too dark".

The Netflix series glossed over this uglier side of matchmaking,
but as a Black American Muslim woman who has previously been
rejected by potential suitors based solely on race and
ethnicity, I cannot look past it."

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/hidden-racism-muslim-
marriage-market-200817123539922.html

Byker
2021-01-10 01:15:36 UTC
"I was left with a bad taste in my mouth as the show closed with a bubbly
Indian-American woman casually saying she is looking for a husband who is
not "too dark".
The Netflix series glossed over this uglier side of matchmaking, but as a
Black American Muslim woman who has previously been rejected by potential
suitors based solely on race and ethnicity, I cannot look past it."
https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/hidden-racism-muslim-marriage-market-200817123539922.html
Ever notice how skin-lightening creams are big sellers among dark-skinned
people?

If being black is so ‘beautiful,’ why are so many black women trying to look
like White women by bleaching their skin and straightening their hair?

Black women today seem do be doing all in their power to look radically
different than how they were born.

Blacks hate it that Whites, especially White women, have become the standard
of beauty. Yet, in spite of their complaints that this is just one more
proof of "White privilege", black women seem to be doing all they can to
mimic the physical appearance of White women (e.g., skin and hair color).

Some blacks have argued that this is a form of racial self-hatred. Today’s
black women, it’s argued, have been brainwashed. They have allowed
themselves to succumb to social pressure to look White. There may be some
truth in this. Still, I doubt that Beyonce, Lil Kim, Rihanna, or Nicki Minaj
actually hate themselves. If anything, they’re madly in love with
themselves, and completely absorbed with their looks. They want to enhance
their beauty, not detract from it. Thus, they try to look more White and
less black.

There are risks, however:

https://www.legit.ng/728758-research-bleaching-trending-men-women-africa-photos.html

Africoonians can't get enough of it: