Should Europe Send Muslims Home?
2018-03-10 18:31:26 UTC
"Angela Merkel says most refugees should go home - after Isis has been
defeated

Elsa Vulliamy, Sunday 31 January 2016 19:17 GMT

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said most Syrian and Iraqi
refugees should return home when conflicts in their home countries
have ended.

Defending her open-door policy towards refugees at a regional meeting
with her Christion Democratic Union, Ms Merkel said many of the
refugees will return home after Isis had been routed:

"We need ... to say to people that this is a temporary residential
status and we expect that, once there is peace in Syria again, once IS
has been defeated in Iraq, that you go back to your home country with
the knowledge that you have gained.” [. . .]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/angela-merkel-says-most-refugees-should-go-home-after-isis-has-been-defeated-a6844851.html

--------------------------------
Immigration without assimilation
is invasion.
rumpelstiltskin
2018-03-10 19:10:52 UTC
"Angela Merkel says most refugees should go home - after Isis has been
defeated
Elsa Vulliamy, Sunday 31 January 2016 19:17 GMT
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said most Syrian and Iraqi
refugees should return home when conflicts in their home countries
have ended.
Defending her open-door policy towards refugees at a regional meeting
with her Christion Democratic Union, Ms Merkel said many of the
"We need ... to say to people that this is a temporary residential
status and we expect that, once there is peace in Syria again, once IS
has been defeated in Iraq, that you go back to your home country with
the knowledge that you have gained.” [. . .]
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/angela-merkel-says-most-refugees-should-go-home-after-isis-has-been-defeated-a6844851.html
Merkel, I would think, is not a naïve person, but that
is a very, very naïve statement. Who would want to
came from? I can only conclude that Merkel herself
doesn't believe what she said, but is just saying it in
hope of calming the waters for the moment, and is
leaving the problem for the next chancellor to deal
with.

Until Islam is dead, there's no hope for the Middle
East. As Richard Dawkins (who despises Christianity)
noted, Islam is far worse than any brand of
Christianity. It wasn't always that way: Christianity
used to be worse than Islam. But Christianity is
almost dead now, which is why it's now better than
Islam. When both those religions are completely
dead, then maybe the human race can lift its nose
out of the mud. I guess there had to be slime
molds on the way to getting humans, but it's
unfortunate we didn't seem able to avoid the
religion phase on the way up.
mg
2018-03-11 10:50:42 UTC
[...]
I think Merkel probably said that for political purposes and didn't,
by any stretch of the imagination, mean it -- she probably said it
before an election.

To be honest, I don't have a lot of faith in mankind's ability to
advance very much beyond where we are right now, but, if nothing else,
one can hope that Islam disappears sometime in the near future.
rumpelstiltskin
2018-03-11 13:19:58 UTC
[...]
That would be a start. Christianity
fortunately seems doomed, so that
problem may take care of itself. As
my son mentioned recently, nobody
believes in "God" anymore. That
would be "nobody in the Western
world", that is. In the Middle East
a lot of people still do - they're
like 14th century Europeans in
that regard. That's a coincidence,
and possibly one for which there's
a reason, since Islam is six
centuries younger than Christianity.
mg
2018-03-11 18:28:27 UTC
[...]
South America is a big stronghold for (the Catholic) religion. I
wonder if the drug lords in Mexico and South America, who kill people
on the wholesale level, say grace before meals. Actually, I wouldn't
be surprised if they do. People are "funny". Human nature is
"funny".
El Castor
Off to whence they came -- ASAP.
mg