Now Texas Rangers Have to Change Their Name to Appease the Mob
Add Reply
Heinz Gruber
2020-07-14 21:13:40 UTC
The Redskins were the first domino to fall.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/13/texas-rangers-team-nam
e-must-go/
under trump the niggers have taken over. his suporters are equally to
blame. it's gonna be real bad when he's arrested and sent to prison after he
loses in November. blacks will rape him and beat him senseless every day,
and twice on Sundays.
Johnny
2020-07-14 21:21:40 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 21:13:40 +0000 (UTC)
Post by Heinz Gruber
The Redskins were the first domino to fall.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/07/13/texas-rangers-team-nam
e-must-go/
under trump the niggers have taken over. his suporters are equally
to blame. it's gonna be real bad when he's arrested and sent to
prison after he loses in November. blacks will rape him and beat
him senseless every day, and twice on Sundays.
If you will notice, there is Followup-To alt.fan.rush-limbaugh in the
headers. That means your reply will go straight to
alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, and you will never see your reply.

I'm adding Followup-To to my list of filters.
max headroom
Thanks to Trump, the niggers rule America and he's too weak to stop them.
BTR1701
and twice on Sundays.
BTR1701