The DNC whinerfest of 2020. A requiem for Marxists going out of business.
Add Reply
Bitanic
2021-01-09 11:14:31 UTC
Oblivious, time-wasting, whining crybabies.

POLITICS

Obama lobs scathing attack at Trump, hails ‘my friend’ Joe Biden

2 hours ago

POLITICS

Trump has ‘failed miserably,’ Sen. Elizabeth Warren says at the
Democratic convention

Aug. 19, 2020

POLITICS

‘You tore our world apart.’ Families affected by Trump’s
immigration policies speak out at DNC

Aug. 19, 2020

POLITICS

‘Sadly, he is who he is.’ Hillary Clinton criticizes Trump in
DNC speech promoting Biden

Aug. 19, 2020

POLITICS

Nancy Pelosi’s rebuke to Trump at the DNC: ‘When women succeed,
America succeeds’

Aug. 19, 2020

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! FUCKING
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
WHINE YOU INCOMPETENT MISERABLE
BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not an adult amongst the lot of you.

Viva la Trump!

BeamMeUpScotty
2021-01-09 14:07:08 UTC
Post by Bitanic
[...]
TRUMP is our greatest President since George Washington... the ABSOLUTE
BEST.
--
That's Karma

*Mama'says*
126 - The common thread isn't "gun violence" it's *THUG violence* .