Thousands in Arkansas lose Medicaid because of new work requirements
Weatherman
2018-09-13 12:44:00 UTC
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/arkansas-medicaid-work-requirements/index.html
me
2018-09-13 12:58:34 UTC
Looks like “from each according to his ability” is ignored by many people who exploit the welfare system. Time something is done about it.
Weatherman
2018-09-13 13:15:10 UTC
We know you're a selfish and heartless asshole, asshole.
me
2018-09-13 13:52:08 UTC
So those who exploit The Commons are selfless? How do you rationalize this to yourself?

Remember the federal version of work requirements?

Between 1994 and 2005, the caseload declined about 60 percent
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Responsibility_and_Work_Opportunity_Act

To rational people this indicates a lot of people did a lot of exploiting. I call exploiting others ‘heartless’ and ‘selfish’. Clearly you are in a different camp.
Weatherman
Thanks for proving my point, selfish and heartless asshole.
Dan C
2018-09-13 13:30:16 UTC
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/arkansas-medicaid-work-
requirements/index.html

You mean you have to *WORK* to receive any benefits?

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet refused to give him some Pooh-tang.
Thanks, Obama: Loading Image...
Weatherman
2018-09-13 13:34:50 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/arkansas-medicaid-work-
requirements/index.html
You mean you have to *WORK* to receive any benefits?
WHAT THE FUCK??!!!
THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
Yeah, a heart attack victim who is laying in bed recovering from a
triple bypass should get up off his lazy ass and work! Fuck you, asshole.
Dan C
2018-09-14 03:05:37 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/arkansas-medicaid-work-
requirements/index.html
You mean you have to *WORK* to receive any benefits?
WHAT THE FUCK??!!!
THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
Yeah, a heart attack victim who is laying in bed recovering from a
triple bypass should get up off his lazy ass and work! Fuck you, asshole.
Ummmmm, no. You lying ignorant fuck. Here, I'll *QUOTE* from the article
that *YOU* posted. See if it is talking about "a heart attack victim",
and then tell everybody that you are distorting the truth, as always:

QUOTE:

The affected beneficiaries, mainly non-disabled adults in their 30s and
40s who don't have dependent children, failed to report any work activity
for three months. This prompted the state to drop them from the rolls. A
final tally will be available next week.

State officials said they made many efforts to contact those subject to
the new requirement, including sending letters and emails, making phone
calls and videos, working with community organizations and setting up a
call center to answer questions. Those who could not find employment were
offered training. Recipients had to log their hours online, but could
designate certain others -- such as their Medicaid insurer or a local
nonprofit -- to do it for them if they did not have access to a computer.

ENDQUOTE.

Now, what say you, lying spaniard?

You fucking scumbag ass licker.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he dropped the razor on his gonads.
Dan C
2018-09-14 12:17:22 UTC
Post by Dan C
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
[...]
Hey Weatherman - How come you didn't respond to this message?

Too much egg on your face?

LOL

PWNED!!!!!
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he puked on Christopher Robin.
Weatherman
No need. Your stupidity is obvious, stupid traitor.
Dan C
2018-09-14 22:17:26 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by Dan C
Post by Dan C
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
[...]
Nope. You *LIED*, right there for all to see. You *ALWAYS* try to
distort the truth so that it fits your agenda. Just like a good lil
Dimocrat and commie wannabe.

At least be man enough to admit when you're wrong, in the face of
indisputable FACTS.

Better yet, fuck off and kill yourself, you worthless lying piece of shit.
"Bother!" said Pooh, as he cut his initials in the snow.
b***@gmail.com
2018-09-14 08:57:39 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
Post by Weatherman
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/06/politics/arkansas-medicaid-work-
requirements/index.html
You mean you have to *WORK* to receive any benefits?
WHAT THE FUCK??!!!
THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!!!
Yeah, a heart attack victim who is laying in bed recovering from a
triple bypass should get up off his lazy ass and work! Fuck you, asshole.
I had a neighbor who was a beautiful woman and collecting disability for being depressed. Too many guys chasing her I guess. And she worked under the table and sold cosmetics at night. I tried to hit on her and she told me to go to AA meetings. What she didn't know was my taxes were going into her pocket.