How will the status quo collapse?
2020-09-10 23:27:08 UTC
The most competent will realise the impossibility of keeping it glued together and so they will exit first. The most noble will try to keep it going but they will burn out and drop away, leaving the incompetent to oversee the final collapse.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/how-it-ends-all-solid-melts-air
Tell it like it is.
2020-09-12 01:48:55 UTC
The most competent will realise the impossibility of keeping it glued together and so they will exit first. The most noble will try to keep it going but they will burn out and drop away, leaving the incompetent to oversee the final collapse.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/how-it-ends-all-solid-melts-air
I hate to be redundant, me; but, I DON'T THINK SO.
"Looting is Justice." WoW! -that's a stretch.