RESISTANCE COMMANDER MICHAEL MOORE SAYS KAVANAUGH MUST BE STOPPED
2018-07-11 14:03:48 UTC
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/resistance-commander-michael-moore-says-kavanaugh-must-be-stopped/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Let's see how he is going to do this. Maybe take Mad Max advice
and beat up the entire Republican Senate.

THERE IS NO WAY TO STOP HIS APPROVAL (pipe dreams)
Having hissy fits won't do it.
Heirloom
2018-07-11 14:18:17 UTC
https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/resistance-commander-michael-moore-says-kavanaugh-must-be-stopped/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Let's see how he is going to do this. Maybe take Mad Max advice
and beat up the entire Republican Senate.
Or just get a sniper to do his or her thing and kill a few GOP senators
starting with McConnell.
me
2018-07-11 15:06:21 UTC
That will merely lead to reprisal killings of Waters and the like. And so it goes.
Heirloom
2018-07-11 15:08:22 UTC
That will merely lead to reprisal killings of Waters and the like. And so it goes.
I'm so glad I don't live there anymore. Yeah, looks like another civil
war is on the horizon or is it the same war?
GLOBALIST
2018-07-11 15:20:22 UTC
Post by Heirloom
Post by me
That will merely lead to reprisal killings of Waters and the like. And so it goes.
I'm so glad I don't live there anymore. Yeah, looks like another civil
war is on the horizon or is it the same war?
There will be no civil war But on that note the Democrats may
find out that "civility" might win them more votes. The Democrats
have hit the bottom of the cesspool and are doing nothing to
upgrade their image.
Heirloom
This from an admitted traitor, bigot, sexist and racist. Fuck you, Jeff.
me
2018-07-11 16:06:34 UTC
There is now more social stress in Europe even though here in Frankfurt all is, or seems, just wonderful. England has divisions. So does Spain, Italy, and more. Europe is also more complex and so harder to control and easier to lose control.