Texans Can Still Be Arrested For Violating Mask Rules
Add Reply
Yak
2021-03-13 06:01:59 UTC
As it should be. Better a private business decide, rather than the govt.
What you're saying then is facebook, youtube, twitter, etc are
not private businesses.
I like the idea of deciding to not wear a mask and giving some shithead in
Texas COVID 19. It's my right and all about my freedom, not theirs.

When can I breathe all over that dumb drunk cripple they call a govenor?

He's a frail old cocksucker who won't last long. My freedom to not wear a
mask has always been more important than his pathetic life.
RichA
2021-03-13 06:05:12 UTC
Tell that to the maskless Trump supporters
swarming stores in defiance of their mask
policy.
https://tinyurl.com/y2kbtmwh
That frail old crippled cocksucking trial lawyer Greg Abbbot sure needs a
good dose of COVID. Betcha he'd be dead in a week if the taxpayer wasn't
protecting his fat paralyzed ass.

I wonder what he did to piss off God?
RichA