How's this for "incitement"?
Add Reply
Angry Consumer
2021-06-05 23:27:30 UTC
Mein Fuehrer has been silenced by Capitalist Private Enterprise!

Mein Fuehrer will kill himself without facebook and twitter!

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
Lamey
2021-06-05 23:30:48 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jun 2021 23:27:30 -0000 (UTC), Angry Consumer
Post by Angry Consumer
Mein Fuehrer has been silenced by Capitalist Private Enterprise!
Mein Fuehrer will kill himself without facebook and twitter!
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
You Trump worshippers amuse me. Nothing to say about Biden? Maybe
you're to embarrassed.
Ted
2021-06-06 00:47:31 UTC
Post by Angry Consumer
Mein Fuehrer has been silenced by Capitalist Private Enterprise!
Mein Fuehrer will kill himself without facebook and twitter!
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!
You Trump worshippers amuse me. Nothing to say about Biden? Maybe
you're to embarrassed.
The sick little dope is obsessed.