Murdering Gun Nut Rittenhouse Defense In Tatters
xdmod2
2020-12-05 13:44:55 UTC

| Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse's MAGA-Loving Defense Team
| Implodes
|
| While Kyle Rittenhouse awaits trial for killing two people
| at a Kenosha, Wisconsin, Black Lives Matter protest this
| summer, his lawyers are in prosecutors' crosshairs.
|
| From the start of the high-profile case, Rittenhouse's
| lawyers have attracted nearly as much attention as he has.
| Now, the 17-year-old's main lawyer, John Pierce, is off the
| case, after prosecutors argued that fundraisers for
| Rittenhouse could act as a "slush fund" for the embattled
| attorney. Another prominent attorney who has associated
| himself with Rittenhouse, Lin Wood, also appears to have
| pivoted away from the case in order to focus his efforts on
| overturning President Donald Trump's 2020 election loss.
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouses-maga-lov
ing-defense-team-implodes>
--bks
Is it true that Trump has claimed all of Pedophile Kyle's donations for his
own cause, feathering his post Presidential nest?

That's what Flabby Deposed Fuehrer doing with his current lawsuit donations.

What a waste of money since both of them are going to end up just another
statistic for prison rape, beatings and perhaps killing by prison gangs.
xdmod2
2021-03-02 21:56:59 UTC

xdmod2
2021-03-20 18:34:13 UTC

marika
2021-03-20 21:33:46 UTC
Post by xdmod2

| Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse's MAGA-Loving Defense Team
| Implodes
|
| While Kyle Rittenhouse awaits trial for killing two people
| at a Kenosha, Wisconsin, Black Lives Matter protest this
| summer, his lawyers are in prosecutors' crosshairs.
|
| From the start of the high-profile case, Rittenhouse's
| lawyers have attracted nearly as much attention as he has.
| Now, the 17-year-old's main lawyer, John Pierce, is off the
| case, after prosecutors argued that fundraisers for
| Rittenhouse could act as a "slush fund" for the embattled
| attorney. Another prominent attorney who has associated
| himself with Rittenhouse, Lin Wood, also appears to have
| pivoted away from the case in order to focus his efforts on
| overturning President Donald Trump's 2020 election loss.
<https://www.thedailybeast.com/kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouses-maga-lov
ing-defense-team-implodes>
--bks
Is it true that Trump has claimed all of Pedophile Kyle's donations for his
own cause, feathering his post Presidential nest?
That's what Flabby Deposed Fuehrer doing with his current lawsuit donations.
That was a lovely story.

BTW, I had an uncle long since passed, who was a prisoner at Buchenwald, the camp

No more Fuehrer Trump
we shall never forget

mk5000

A nest of robins in her hair;
Upon whose bosom snow has lain;
Who intimately lives with rain.
Poems are made by fools like me, --Trees
BY JOYCE KILMER