This could be very interesting. Chairman Kim invited the Pope to North Korea
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 12:20:27 UTC
If I heard right on BBC, half asleep last night, I think that Chairman Kim is going to visit the Pope very soon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45796303

All this is a very very radical transformation
for KIM.
Weatherman
2018-10-09 12:51:35 UTC
Post by CLOISTER
If I heard right on BBC, half asleep last night, I think that Chairman Kim is going to visit the Pope very soon.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45796303
All this is a very very radical transformation
for KIM.
No, stupid, like Trump, the dictator you, a fool, love, is just looking
for another photo op.
CLOISTER
2018-10-09 14:26:36 UTC
Post by Weatherman
Post by CLOISTER
If I heard right on BBC, half asleep last night, I think that Chairman Kim is going to visit the Pope very soon.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-45796303
All this is a very very radical transformation
for KIM.
No, stupid, like Trump, the dictator you, a fool, love, is just looking
for another photo op.
And you are too stupid to know that Kim will bring his own translators and the Vatican will have plenty of their own.
Photos of a historic event that other Presidents
could not achieve in 75 years should be a photo op