Trump at CPAC
Add Reply
Kurt Nickelas
2021-03-02 17:43:24 UTC
Then you have a very low standard of proof. There was more than
enough anecdotal evidence of fraud.
Yep. Trump fraud.

And you believe the constant lies of a proven liar an con man.

Only a southerner is stupid enough to lap up the lies of a Yankee like
Trump.

You assholes make excellent target practice. Keep it up.

The fat sow is sick, he'll be dead or incapacitated with a stroke by 2024

Republicans cry 'rigged election,' but they're the ones trying to cheat

Sun, February 28, 2021, 6:00 PM·2 min read

Don Quixote tilting at windmills comes to mind after reading about
Arizona Republicans' effort to enact election changes that purportedly
address a problem, voting fraud, that simply doesn’t exist.

But Don Quixote was harmless, and these legislators' efforts are anything
but.

The proposals in Arizona and in other states like Georgia are shamelessly
aimed at reducing the number of Democratic voters whose numbers in the
last election turned some red states blue and, in Arizona’s case, turned
it into a swing state.

Irony also comes to mind. While former President Trump maintains he lost
because of a rigged election, and a majority of his party joins in that
delusion, Republicans in the states proposing new restrictive voting laws
aim to show the country how to actually rig an election. They want to make
it harder for Democratic-leaning constituencies to cast their ballots.

Nothing good can come from applying a remedy to a disease that doesn’t
exist.

Agustin Medina, South Pasadena

..

To the editor: The GOP is showing its true colors once again. If it can't
win by having decent candidates, it will cheat any way it can.

The Republicans' use of gerrymandering and their attempts to make it
harder to vote by mail and impede the ability of minorities to vote are
all being brought into play. I've lost track of how many GOP proposals
there are to restrict voting that are aimed at people who are not white
and affluent.

At the Conservative Political Action Conference in Florida last week, they
even wheeled in a golden statue of "he who I will not name." It is
sickening, but it is what we have come to expect from a party that has
fully embraced racism and fascism.

Democrats need to pay attention and fight back, or else democracy in this
country is doomed. We are Germany in the 1930s. How we go forward remains
to be seen.

Scott Hughes, Westlake Village
Greekbassturdder®™
2021-03-02 23:33:20 UTC
On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 12:52:44 -0600, Justin Tyme
On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 22:09:59 -0000 (UTC), Ed 'Rhoids
On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:05:33 -0600, Justin Tyme
Did you hear what Trump said?
He said he's going to win two more times. He's going to beat them for
the third time.
These next three years won't count as a real election because of the
fraud. Then he will win again in 2024.
I am readying my special "Trump Wins" dance and song. Justin
Except there was and is no fraud.
PROVE it, Liar!
The fact that virtually every case was thrown out of court for having "no
validity." is proof enough for me.
Then you have a very low standard of proof. There was more than
enough anecdotal evidence of fraud.
Now, YOU prove there WAS fraud!
The fact that Trump won PROVES there was fraud, 'Rhoids!
you are an honest and intelligent member of this newsgroup. Justin
Thanks. We know we're right and THEY know we're right!
https://www.avg.com
Greekbassturdder®™
2021-03-02 23:34:40 UTC
On Tue, 2 Mar 2021 17:43:24 -0000 (UTC), Kurt Nickelass
Post by Kurt Nickelas
Then you have a very low standard of proof. There was more than
enough anecdotal evidence of fraud.
Yep. Trump fraud.
Nope. Democrat/Antifa fraud.
Post by Kurt Nickelas
And you believe the constant lies of a proven liar an con man.
And you believe the constant lies of a neo-coon like Camela Harris.
Post by Kurt Nickelas
Only a southerner is stupid enough to lap up the lies of a Yankee like
Trump.
Only a northerner is stupid enough to vote for a senile asshole like
Biden...he looks like a walking corpse, for fuck's sake!
Post by Kurt Nickelas
You assholes make excellent target practice. Keep it up.
You shitheads won't have anything to DO target practice with.
Post by Kurt Nickelas
The fat sow is sick, he'll be dead or incapacitated with a stroke by 2024
He'll be alive long after Biden is worm-ridden.
https://www.avg.com
Kurt Nickelas

Kurt Nickelas