Illegitimate Joe is a Russian Paid Troll
Add Reply
a322x1n
2020-11-13 07:10:54 UTC
Look at his posting times, all day long as if
it were his job.
It is his job to spread disinformation and
undermine American democracy.
Its JThomQ. He clearly is a geriatric fuck who doesn't work and can't
think as a normal adult. I'm guessing JThomQ is well into his 70s.
It's obvious he's a senile dotard.
I'm very disappointed at the people who respond to him. He's a zero,
a null. Fucking kill-file him already.
Sounds good to me.
hEIL tRUMP
2020-11-14 04:46:47 UTC
Its JThomQ. He clearly is a geriatric fuck who doesn't work and can't
think as a normal adult. I'm guessing JThomQ is well into his 70s. It's
obvious he's a senile dotard.
He's from the shithole state of North Carolina. His granddaddy fucked his
daughter and he popped out and he was buttfucked by his uncles until he
signed up for the GOP / NAMBLA program.

When we start shooting Russians on US soil in 2021, we will ensure he will be
executed with the others.