"I'm Going To Shoot You In Your F-Ing Face"
Cops Out Of Control
2020-07-31 04:35:00 UTC
On May 29, Dravon Ames and his fiancee, Iesha Harper, said they
went on a family outing with their two children, London, 1, and
Island, 4, who, without their knowledge, took a doll from a
Family Dollar Store, according to a notice of claim dated
Wednesday, filed by former Arizona attorney general Thomas
Horne, who is representing Ames and Harper.

A police patrol unit followed the couple’s car, and once the
family pulled into their babysitter’s apartment complex, an
officer approached the vehicle with his gun drawn and yanked
open the front door, the claim said.

Despite department rules that require police to wear body
cameras, the Phoenix officers were not wearing them, the claim
said. But passersby recorded the encounter. The police released
one video this week, but there are others online. .

“I’m going to put a cap in your a–,” one officer said to Ames as
a second policeman, whose weapon was also drawn and pointed at
Ames, walked up to the car, according to the video. “I’m going
to shoot you in your f—ing face.”

https://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2019/06/im-going-shoot-f-
ing-face/

Klaus Schadenfreude
2020-07-31 11:53:14 UTC
On Fri, 31 Jul 2020 06:35:00 +0200 (CEST), "Cops Out Of Control"
Post by Cops Out Of Control
[...]

I'll bet they got the doll back from those thieving bastards. "Without
their knowledge" my aching ass.